Is China Prepping For 11/24?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ivan Tea Sanderzon, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Poor animals.

2. Marie Mallery

Registered

My daughter is paying close attention to this solar thing. She just reminded me again this morning to be sure I have plenty of water stocked up.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Registered

Don my daughter thinks it could be prophetic, like Jonah in the whales belly 3 days and nights. Maybe but who knows, so many religious crackpots now spreading fear, as though we don't have enough to worry about.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The eclipse should not be a big deal, except in some towns where large amounts of people have gathered to watch the eclipse, like happened with the one in 2017, and some hotels were booked months in advance. Even so, hat is a one-day thing, pretty much.
    One possibility is that there could be terrorist attacks happening where there are crowds gathered and not paying attention to anything except for the eclipse.
    It seems really strange how much they are warning people about being prepared ahead of time for something that lasts only a little while in each place it passes through, and a few hours for it to transit the whole part of the United States where it is going to be visible.
    Regardless, it is good to be prepared in case something unexpected does happen; so we will be stocked up with groceries and the truck full of fuel, just in case.

The one thing that is a possibility that concerns me the most, is the New Madrid earthquake zone, because the eclipse goes right through that area, and I do not know if this could cause an earthquake or not, but we are long overdue for a quake in that area. The last one affected everything from the Great Lakes to the Gulf of Mexico, and that was back in the 1800’s when there was very little population compared to now.

Because the eclipse is visible from several places named “Nineveh” which is where Jonah was told to go and warn the people this eclipse is associated with the sign of Jonah (which will be given to the last generation , according to the Bible ). Jonah refused to follow what God told him to do, and was thrown out of the boat and spent 3 days in darkness , in the belly of the whale.
    After he repented, the whale spit Jonah out, and he went to Nineveh. While he was there preaching, there was a solar eclipse.

Also, the lines of where the 3 eclipses crossed the US (2017, 2023, 2024) make the Hebrew sign “aleph”.

IMG_6188.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

To me, right now, this seems a little off the wall, even nutty.

However I appreciate that we have the tolerance here to speak and disseminate these kinds of thoughts and observations. But also that others can read them, consider them, and mentally file them away. We never know when a personal event or another piece of a larger puzzle may come along and each small piece may suddenly click into place.

If it "looks nutty" to me that says far more about where my head is than it does about yours. Sometimes skepticism comes from lack of information or even exposure to disinformation.

As far as solar and lunar eclipses go though... the orbital mechanics involved have been pretty well known and understood for a long time now. For me, what would be news would take the form of observed deviation from the rules we know and can reliably predict from.

Such deviations can stem from the limitations of our models and their inherent assumptions and the "laws" and theories behind them. But often such deviations don't have such a ready explanation when extending our "models" to cover the event. Such extensions should be modest or else called into question until backed up. Not just more giant leaps of faith like "dark matter we can't detect" and such.

I'm still not sure this one has been explained:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/mystery-of-interstellar-visitor-oumuamua-gets-trickier/

Old article, more has come out since then... but I think you get my point. I want something a little more solid before a strange anomaly can be brushed aside.

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I agree with you, and it seems strange to me as well, @Jacob Petersheim . The thing that makes it so strange is all of the warnings that government officials are giving out to people, for something that should not normally be anything to be concerned about. This is why people are concerned, and wondering why we are being warned to be so prepared, so now they are guessing at all kinds of possibilities.
    I am not expecting anything abnormal to happen, but I am going to have the gas tank full, and order groceries, because it is something we should do anyway, and it is better to be prepared and not need it than have something happen and not be prepared.

Jenna Parnellson and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It is always a good thing to be prepared to the extent that space and finances permit @Yvonne Smith.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Ok, thinking more clearly and reading this latest post...

It has sunk in that your concern is all of the big to-do about an eclipse, and the possibility that it might be used as cover or an opportunity for mayhem that we don't see coming. Mayhem totally unrelated to the event itself.

Thanks for the clarity.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.