Is Dr. Fauci Responsible For The Coronavirus That Causes Covid-19?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, May 10, 2021.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I haven't seen the emails, but Fauci has been a fan of Gain-of-Function research for a long time. He considered it important. Zuckerberg may well have been a party to all this as well, but at least he is just an ignorant billionaire, not a trained epidemiologist who knew the potential disaster he was courting.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Dan Bongino showed and read the emails on his show.

Jim Brown and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Also from the email releases, a virologist in the Netherlands wrote to Dr. Fauci giving evidence that aspects of HIV were contained within the Wuhan Virus, which would also suggest that the virus was not a natural virus. Dr. Fauci's response was to forward it to someone else at NIH saying that it was too long, and he couldn't read it. No, it was written in English. Dr. Fauci simply wasn't interested, probably because he already knew what was in the virus, having had a hand in creating it.

Don Alaska, Jim Brown and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Ken Anderson

We have imprisoned doctors in the United States for gross incompetence or negligence. I will suggest that Dr. Fauci has gone well beyond that and is responsible for a large part of killing huge numbers of people worldwide and crashing the world's economy. Instead, because he is among the protected elite, he gets a book deal.

Don Alaska, Jim Brown and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

When interviewed by Laura Ingram, Rand Paul stated that Fauci could be brought up on criminal charges of fraud and culpability.
    Fauci has continually denied, (as any criminal would) having anything to do with the virus but everything including his e-mails say the opposite.
    Added to that and from my understanding because I haven’t read the emails yet, Bill Gates’ name came up in many of those communications over 300 times.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Just a thought and to be quite candid; With all the evidence piling up and the number of names that are going to be exposed should the Feds decide to prosecute, I do expect Fauci to do an Epstein before the feces really strikes the aeration device.

7. Ken Anderson

One section of Zuckerberg's emails to Dr. Fauci was redacted due to proprietary information. Why would Zuckerberg be sending proprietary information to Dr. Fauci? Was it about how they are burying any information that might implicate him?

8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Now it is thought that Zuckerberg was discussing how the virus could be used to manipulate the election and shape the discussion of things on social media. The "lab leak" hypothesis was banned from Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, but it turns out in the end to have been true and that they knew it all along.

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Jim Brown likes this.
  10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I don't want any sacrificial lambs now that the damage has been done.

But I doubt that many of the bad actors will willingly walk the plank.

11. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Isn't Sen. Greene the same one who likened COVID-19 masks and vaccinations to the Nazi Holocaust against the Jews?

There are a lot of truths in the video, but also I think there are some "ramblings of blatherskite".

12. Ken Anderson

I enjoyed this.

13. Ken Anderson

Jennifer Psaki referred to a GLOBAL PLANDEMIC today.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  14. Marci Miller

Marci Miller Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Can I ask something? What would be the purpose of planning these viruses and unleashing them on the general population? Especially when the "makers" would be putting themselves at risk too? What reason would they have and what do they stand to gain by trying to kill everyone? I just can't manage to buy into the fact that the government would try to murder us on purpose. It makes no sense at all.

https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-plandemic-and-the-seven-traits-of-conspiratorial-thinking-138483

Nancy Hart likes this.
  15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The first virus release was accidental, @Marci Miller . The virus was being developed both as a potential bioweapon and as something to be used to develop defenses against. I was probably released into the population of China though a breach of protocol, as many scientists had been critical of the laxness of the Wuhan lab for years. Once it was released, however, the powers-that-be found that it could be used to manipulate the population of the world to their purposes. I have some experience in the field and that is how it appears to me. Normally, viruses attenuate (weaken) over time, but the vaccine program has prevented that from happening naturally because it was improperly used. If you really are curious about the entire thing, you can find info about the improper use of the vaccine online. It may take some effort as it has been ruthlessly suppressed.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.