Is Elvis Really Dead, Or Not?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Jake Smith, Mar 3, 2023.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I will say that no one looks better on a velvet painting.

2. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

3. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

We would normally head to Queensland this time of the year to escape some of SA chilly winter winds , but one thing or another we didn’t this winter .

Anyway to stay on topic you naughty lady Kate :p….

While we used to be up there …….in our much preferred destination …..they would have a huge music / dancing / Rock n roll
    Event where people traveled from all over the world to attend ,including many many would be Elvis’s

It’s called Cooley Rocks …..Cooley is short for Coolangatta which I’ve mentioned before it’s right on the boundary of New South Wales …….where each state is marked by different coloured pavers in the footpath

Here is a bit of info just incase some of you decide to jump on a plane and visit next June to see if Elvis is still ALIVE
    https://www.coolyrockson.com/

Last edited: Aug 1, 2023
    John Brunner likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I believe that Elvis impersonators are still out there making a living. There are quickie wedding chapels in Vegas where Elvis will officiate your wedding.

I've worked for a few international businesses, and it's interesting how some folks in Japan and parts of Europe obsess over American culture/icons, except they seem to hold on to them for a generation longer than we do. There are a few notable stars of the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s who went overseas to live because they continued to draw crowds there. So I'm not surprised to hear of Elvis still being a "thing" in other nations.

Kate Ellery likes this.