Is The Bridge Collapse In Baltimore A Black Swan Event?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by John Brunner, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I read of a similar attack a year or so ago. Someone (I don't recall if the origin was known) hacked into a ships navigation and ran it aground. Apparently the navigation systems are not encrypted in any way, and may have to be accessed by any number of nations, so hacking them is relatively easy. The SOS and the dropped anchor may have been responses NOT from responsible parties but from concerned crew and master...and pilot.

Russia has apparently traced the support for ISIS-K to the Ukrainians and they did advertise for volunteers to attack Russia in other countries including Tajikistan through embassies. They may also have traced it prior to the occurrence. The U.S. apparently knew an attack was going to happen but (according to the State Department) did not know what would be attacked. Victoria Nuland left her post shortly before the attack, so she may also have had something to do with it, as she has been threatening Russia with public statements.

Marie Mallery and Vada Bloom like this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The cargo ship had a black box that records its data. The NTSB took possession of it today so maybe there will be more info from that. I don’t know if it’s as good as airplanes have.

Don, what you say about Russia, ISIS and Ukraine is helpful.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Has anyone else seen that video of the bridge collapsing, and you can see several black birds flying towards the bridge, and suddenly they just disappear out of the air ? Someone has definitely done something to that video, maybe cut a piece out, for those birds to just vanish like that.

This is a screenshot of the video, and those birds (I guess they are saying they are ducks) never fly past the bridge railings, and this picture catches them right before they disappear.

IMG_6299.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 27, 2024
    Marie Mallery and John Nopales like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

There were mysterious small explosions on the official video that no one has explained. Some think they are transformers exploding, but the bridge fails at those points, so is it the bridge failure causing the explosions, or the explosions causing the bridge failure?

John Nopales and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Mexican President has a big mouth,

he president of Mexico has criticised the US over its treatment of migrant workers who do “risky jobs at midnight” after six were killed in the Baltimore bridge disaster.

Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said that “insensitive, irresponsible” politicians did not understand the contribution of migrants in the US, including the workers who were plunged into the freezing Patapsco River when the Dali container ship destroyed the Francis Scott Key Bridge.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...over-treatment-of-migrant-workers/ar-BB1kEbga

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

If they had enough warning to stop traffic, why didn't they warn the workers to get off the bridge?

Yvonne Smith and John Nopales like this.
  8. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

There will be an increase in prices and blame it on the bridge collapse. It's part of the supply chain, you know.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

The traffic was stopped at entrance, the workers were on the bridge already. I'm sure nobody is to blame for the sad outcome of the 1 who didn't make it, I think only 3 were citizens of Mexico, the rest from Honduras and other nation..

11. Marie Mallery

Registered

I didn't notice that. Interesting.

12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That so-called "viral video" of the explosion was easily debunked, as nothing of the kind appeared on the video that was released immediately after the incident.

Vada Bloom and Beth Gallagher like this.
  13. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Is there any agreement on who is considered to be responsible for taking down the bridge if it's not an accident? Has someone claimed responsibility? Don't terrorists want us to know they did it? If I am to think it was done deliberately I would be most likely to think the Biden administration did it. :oops: Joey was really quick to run out and say the federal government (you and I) will be paying for full replacement.

Here's a couple of links to articles talking about the "far right" conspiracy and/or why there might be one but I'm not convinced yet. Btw, I can read/scan faster than I can watch videos. :D

Online conspiracy circles galvanize to proclaim Baltimore bridge collapse a ‘black swan event’

Far-right commentators have declared Tuesday’s dramatic collapse of Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge a “black swan event”, a niche phrase that has recently captured the imaginations of “deep state” conspiracy theorists.

“Nothing is safe,” wrote “manosphere” influencer Andrew Tate on X, about six hours after a container ship collided with the bridge. “Black Swan Event imminent.”

“This is a BLACK SWAN event,” asserted Gen Mike Flynn, Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, on X. Others, including Benny Johnson, Laura Loomer and some verified QAnon-affiliated accounts, also latched on to the “black swan event” language, many claiming that the collapse was terrorism related.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/27/baltimore-bridge-collapse-conspiracy-theories

------

Lara Logan Provides Comprehensive Baltimore Update: Experts in Behavioral Analytics, Counter-Terrorism, and National Security Analyze Recent Incident

In the aftermath of the catastrophic collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge early Tuesday morning, questions are being raised about the nature of the incident.

The bridge, a crucial artery for the Baltimore Beltway I-695, saw a section plummet into the Patapsco River after a cargo ship collided with one of its support columns.

Seasoned investigative journalist Lara Logan, in a statement on Tuesday, alleged that the incident was not an accident but rather a “strategic attack.” This claim gained further attention as she joined Steve Bannon on The War Room to discuss the implications of the bridge collapse.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/lara-logan-provides-comprehensive-baltimore-update-experts-behavioral/

I do find it interesting that all the usual mainstream Biden supporting media (CNN, CBS, ABC and more) has suddenly rushed out articles declaring that there was no attack, it's the far right, yada, yada, yada. Are they using this to discredit Trump ahead of an election through Gen. Flynn and Bannon?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I am most persuaded that it might be an attack by the quick response and the unity in the MSM saying that it isn't one. Biden's quick response may in part be due to trying to stop the conspiracies form developing, but unfortunately, that very haste leads me to think that the government knew something was going to happen, but per haps didn't know where or when just as the U.S. embassy put out a warning about large gatherings and attacks prior to Russia's concert attack that killed 100+ civilians. General Flynn has been predicting a Black Swan Event for some months now, so he may be trying to validate his predictions by calling this one.

As Nancy said above, we should wait for an investigation to determine what happened and then pass judgment on the findings and the reasons for those findings. U.S. intelligence apparatus is pretty good but not perfect, and it may have known that something was going on. We certainly will probably never know if they knew ahead of time that something was going to happ, for, like defending every other border on Earth except our own, other countries will be warned about terrorist attacks but our own as well.

15. Alice Williams

Registered

I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for validating my thoughts John. I don't think there are any coincidences in the world we live in.

John Nopales likes this.