Israel- Palestine

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh yes, what right has Israel to go to war, they're supposed to just stand down while their people have been slaughtered. Logically, it's a very excellent comparison.

2. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well, that's clear enough.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

All these opinion's, how many have really studied this conflict that has gone on since
    Sarah decided told Abraham to have a child with the maid. Ishmael an Arab was born.
    So, the Philistines and Jews were enemies,
    Then in Ad 70 the Romans attacked Israel set up Arabs, changes many of the laws.
    Israel consists of 2 tenths of one percent of the Middle East land mass.
    Why can 99.8 percent belong to Arabs and none for Jews?
    I don't think it would be nice for Jews to set up a temple in Medena or Meccas, I would not agree or think it wise.
    I've studied on this for decades and still not sure, guess it is not to know.

The history of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel begins in the 2nd millennium BCE, when Israelites emerged as an outgrowth of southern Canaanites.[1][2][3][4] During biblical times, a postulated United Kingdom of Israel existed but then split into two Israelite kingdoms occupying the highland zone: the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria) in the north, and the Kingdom of Judah in the south.[5] The Kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Neo-Assyrian Empire (circa 722 BCE), and the Kingdom of Judah by the Neo-Babylonian Empire (586 BCE). Initially exiled to Babylon, upon the defeat of the Neo-Babylonian Empire by the Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus the Great (538 BCE), many of the Jewish exiles returned to Jerusalem, building the S

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=5d35...SnVkYWlzbV9pbl90aGVfTGFuZF9vZl9Jc3JhZWw&ntb=1

Mary Stetler likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Registered

A quick google for some history is all I did. I don't understand much of the reason things are the way they are, but since there is some history of what goes one both in Israel and other nations like America, Russia,China,etc,etc,etc,.It may come in handy.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  5. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Pro-Hamas protests that are shutting down highways in California. They are chaining themselves to barrels of concrete on the Golden Gate Bridge and other busy roads while commuters wait.

Is that really what's meant by the 'right to protest?' What about the commuters right to go to work, the patient's right to get to the hospital in an ambulance?

6. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, I'm headed for Oregon on the 22nd, and I really don't know if anything will be better in our area up there, but at least I will be around a lot of friends and family :)

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It IS California after all....

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Oregon is not California, Californians that live there may like that to happen, but I'm hoping my people will all stand up and fight. They put up a real good fight trying to get a Republican back as Governor but just not enough votes. Portland may never be the same, but not all the democrats came from California.

9. Denise Evans

Registered

Newsom is probably entertaining in his mansion, definitely not wanting to be bothered by any phone-calls.

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

No it not the legal way to protest, the legal way on the street is you have to keep moving, you can't stand still, much less block others right to move.
    At least that is the law, but some are above the law.

11. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

In Vietnam our troops sometimes had to destroy the village in order to save it.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

Exactly @Ed Wilson and the deaths are not on Israel's Head but on Hamas and those who hired them :mad:

Mary Stetler and Ed Wilson like this.