January 6th, 2021

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Instead, we're subjected to endless news reports, Congressional hearings, and court trials purportedly designed to determine whether it was an insurrection or a protest. Yet there is video for every bit of it, but they won't let anyone view it. There's a reason for that.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I now saw one of the founders of the BLM movement has now started a motion to free the January 6 people. He says there should be no division in the country. What happened to BLM?????

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

The Speaker of the House has released the January 6th tapes and he posted the link for the tapes on Twitter. Here is the link for anyone who wants to actually look at all of the tapes that were never shown to the American public.

Well, that didn’t help me much. It told me that for security reasons, Safari could not upload the video and to try another browser. Maybe it will work for people who use something else besides Safari ?
    Or, there is just more to it than I understand how to do. In any case, the good thing is that the tapes have been released, and now Americans can look at them.
    I am sure people will be posting more of the tapes online in the next few days, especially on social media.

https://cha.house.gov/cha-subcommittee-reading-room-

Jacob Petersheim and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It gave me a flag that said I couldn't view it online, but then it showed up and allowed viewing without downloading. At least they were viewable in my combination of search engines and browsers;)

5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The two tiered justice system. January 6th videos that were kept under wraps are coming out.

Jacob Petersheim and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

7. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I started to watch some of the Epoch video amd to think my grandson and a couple of his friends were there to SUPPORT Donald Trump

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

January 6 was far less violent than much of what the Left has done over the past few years but, when they do it, it's a "mostly peaceful protest," but when the Right does it, it's an "insurrection." Words don't mean anything anymore, and neither do the laws or our vote.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Mary Stetler

Registered

One last time. Our vote is our only weapon if legislators refuse to listen. Trump actually did call for us to fight and he meant it--but peacefully.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The news is a couple of days old but today is the first I’m hearing that some 300 of those convicted for their part on Jan. 6th can now appeal their convictions.
    The Supreme Court basically said that the DOJ used some very broad interpretations of the laws that put 300+ citizens in jail.
    Gotta see the video to grab the full impact.

11. Mary Stetler

Registered

It is sad the defendants can't get the time back that has been spent in fear in prison. I wish they could sue Pelosi, Smith and other individuals instead of the tax payers.