Jesus Is The Building Block

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Martin Alonzo, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Dave Oy

Dave Oy Active Member
    Registered

Thans John. Probably just as well.

John Brunner likes this.
  2. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, very interesting video on a subject new to me. It started slow but when he got going with the point I felt compelled to do a bit of fact checking before using it for my own witnessing efforts.

I love studying and sharing the evidence for God and creationism, but Christian apologists need to be careful with facts and conclusions. In this case, the laminin protein is another prime example of intelligent design being evidence for our Creator, but I don't think it's the cross shaped glue holding our bodies together like Jesus does. The analogy or connection is too weak to be a viable claim to any skeptic that studies the topic for 5 minutes as I did. Sorry, wish it was good, amazing evidence, but here's a short, simple counter point:

https://reasons.org/explore/blogs/the-cells-design/is-the-laminin-cross-evidence-for-a-creator

Fortunately, we don't need any more biological evidence than what we already have with the DNA molecule. It's origin and function is provably mathematically impossible to happen by chance - thus supporting supernatural creationism over naturalistic evolution.

Joe Riley likes this.