More Lockdowns Coming, Anyone Else

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

reading this Fear?????

How to survive COVID lockdowns 2.0 plus special new video report with Steve Quayle[​IMG]

We have a powerful broadcast for you today, beginning with details on how to survive the covid panic 2.0 that's about to be unleashed on us all.

It's clear they are trying to stir up mass panic for yet another round of depopulation jabs combined with forced lockdowns and mail-in ballots. Today I share important wisdom on how to prepare for this, navigate it and make it through.

Also today, we feature a special video report with Steve Quayle, focused on the horrifying truth that the government has now turned its weapons of war inward, against the American people. Now, "We the People" are being slaughtered, burned out, jailed, starved, and cut off from the resources necessary to live.

Get full details in today's Brighteon Broadcast episode here: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport

Von Jones and Don Alaska like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I've heard that the next jab is gonna be mandatory.

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

We'll see. The mandatory jabs of the previous pandemic ked to a lot of resistance that didn't occur in the first round. I think many states will not go along with mandatory injections next time, as the damage to lives and the economy led to unforeseen problems. Hospitals are still suffering from lacking the talent and expertise they lost to the mandatory shots.
    I am sure they are cooking up something to get people scared, as it appears our lifestyles are going to be impacted greatly in coming months, and they are going to need something to distract the populace from what is happening.

4. John Brunner

I certainly hope so. Earlier in my life here in Virginia I would have had more confidence in my government doing the right thing. And my medical systems here are fully on board with vaccinating infants.

Regarding resistance: There are lots of scared people here. Last Saturday one mentioned that she would get whatever new shot was rolled out...and she holds a senior position in the county's Republican Party! I know one of her adult sons is a member of The Resistance, never having had a mask touch his face and not missing a stride in his life.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Old people scare easily, but some of us are hard-headed. I think perhaps both political parties are in for realignment or demise. Conservative Dems are joining the Republicans and Liberal or Progressive Republicans are switching to Democrats, but I think about three times as many Democrats are switching than Republicans.

Denise Evans and John Brunner like this.
  6. John Brunner

It's a combination of being scared and blind submission to "experts." But between my bladder/catheter travails and other health stuff, I start to freak out at the thought of loosing access to doctors if I don't get injected. Then I catch myself and get back to where I was when this stuff first started...there are so many people much younger than I having their futures ruined. I've had my shot. They deserve theirs.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Yep, denying health care and even stopping Social Security payments to non-compliant individuals might be possible, but that would make many even angrier, but I hope the courts would intervene and stop any of that nonsense from happening.

John Brunner likes this.
  8. Joy Martin

Registered

When I think back to March 2020 and the onslaught of this bullsh*t, to think we are at this mark in 2023... The getting rid of people groups are having successes.....

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  9. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

If there is another Covid vaccine coming, wife and I will have to seriously think about getting, or not getting, another one. Will get the Senior Double Dose Flu vaccine, but get that every year.

10. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We’ve both had Covid and, fortunately, had mild cases. We’ll see what’s new on the vaccine front in a few more months. The highly mutated form cropping up everywhere is supposedly mild enough that many folks don’t know they had it.

However, like you, I am definitely getting the flu shot, get it every year since the time I was actually thinking I might die from it. That was the sickest I’ve ever been, absolutely miserable.

11. John Brunner

@Cody Fousnaugh
    @Thomas Windom

Make sure that the COVID vax is not included with your flu shot.

Here is an extract from a July 30 article I read:

Major pharmaceutical companies are preparing combination COVID-19-influenza vaccines and have said they expect tens of millions of Americans to get the shots on an annual basis. The FDA gave Pfizer and BioNTech permission in 2022 to track a candidate that utilizes messenger RNA technology, like their vaccine, the companies said. Moderna is also working on a combination shot.

The revenue from the combination shot could help offset the sharp drop in demand for the current slate of COVID-19 vaccines, which are being adopted by a fraction of Americans.

"The companies need a new market for the COVID product and they can get that by combining it with the influenza vaccine and making sure the CDC recommends that everyone get a COVID booster annually," Barbara Loe Fisher, co-founder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center, told The Epoch Times in an email.

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Thomas Windom

Registered

I’m not worried about it. We and all the many seniors in our neighborhood have had the shots with nothing more than a sore arm. The strains that are most common now, and most infectious, seem to be exceedingly innocuous. I just don’t know if I think any vaccine is necessary with such mild strains, just let my body take care of it.

13. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Wellllll, if not enough people write their Senators regularly, There is talk of pushing through the UN small arms treaty. I would expect it to happen before the elections. But My worthless Senator is up for election this time, so I am not sure how it will go.
    If infringing on our right to bear arms is not working within our country, lets get some outside group to force it through.
    China is a major player in the UN now.
    Compliance is not my best sport.
    I will just dig a hole into the larder and pull it in after me

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Joy Martin

Registered

I was just reprimanded for being insulting to others. Is saying get one's immune system in good shape insulting???? Really, to rely on unknown solutions injected into our bodies is what is insulting....my very strong thinking for sure.

15. Thomas Windom

Registered

That small arms treaty can bite the big one, was just reading this…

“Under the Constitution as originally understood, the short answer is: “No, a treaty can’t override the Constitution. The treaty has the force only of a statute, not of a super-constitution.”

But the full answer is more complicated. This is because the Founding-Era evidence does suggest that the Constitution enables the federal government to acquire significant—although not unlimited—additional power by entering into treaties.

First, let’s examine powers the federal government cannot obtain by treaty:

Treaties cannot override the first eight amendments in the Bill of Rights or the Constitution’s other specific exceptions to federal authority (such as the ban on taxing exports). Those provisions were adopted to deny the federal government authority it otherwise might have. A treaty cannot override those limits,”

https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2013/11/13/can-treaties-override-the-constitution/

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.