More Lockdowns Coming, Anyone Else

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"Mandatory Vaccinatons?" I didn't get any before when they were "mandatory" & I won't get one now. They can try to make life difficult & inconvenient, but they can't physically force anyone to get vaccinated.
    Since I've never had either (and don't intend to), I don't have to be concerned.

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

They were not legally mandatory before, just difficult and inconvenient. Not sure how they could make it mandatory but they have quarantined people in history.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I have no intention of getting any more vaccines - period. I have made it this far in life at - just turned 75- if I get and croak - was my time to go. End of story ;)

4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm not going to follow any more Covid scare tactics, threats, or lockdowns. I'm going down today, smoke or no smoke from fires, maybe call first, my Republican Headquarters and see where our Republican majority in Del Norte County stand on this. I'll take off in my truck if I have to because this HUD housing is run by a totally democrat "board" and it was 2 years before we were free'd up of some of the things even greasy newsom had stopped in Southern California.

They'll have to arrest me, and hold me down, before I take any other injections. I did the Moderna, plus one of their damn "updates" or whatever they're called!

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

What are the opinions on this Steve Quayle, I mean for reliable info. I've got an emergency going on all around me with evacuees, power outages, etc. from Smith River Complex in true North California.

6. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Hells bells I made it to 85 and no kind of vaccine for about 40 yrs....

Thing is the last round (first round) life was made miserable for those working and many quit jobs as they would not and to keep jobs, many succumbed to the shots. Is that what they will do this time .... more people quiting jobs....hospitals are begging employees to come back who were fired.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I've never heard of him. Honestly, I have a few general news sites I skim, but get a lot of info from other forums and then I follow whatever link someone there posts if it looks worthwhile.

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I just heard today that they are trying to put lockdowns in place so they can use the mail-in ballots again. Maybe just conspiracy or could be real. I don't doubt they want to be able to tamper with election results, but "they" may get us into a war to do it. We'll see....

9. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It’s pretty clear they cheated last time and what were the consequences? What, or who, is going to stop them from repeating their success story?

10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

After the Covid nonsense, I don't trust any vaccines anymore. We could more appropriately refer to these viruses as election-season viruses since that seems to be the thing.

As for Steve Quayle, Rational Wiki refers to him as "an extreme right-wing conspiracy theorist, pseudohistorian, religious fundamentalist, doomsday fearmonger, gold bug, and radiokookbabbler," so he's probably a reasonable guy. I don't know what a "gold bug" is but it probably means that his opinions are as good as gold.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
    Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I’ve never heard of him and he’s a good example of the danger of the dominance of the liberal bias in public information sources. My usual approach when looking into someone or something I don’t know, is to first look at the reference material from the left and the right, or pro and con if non-political. However, when there are so few conservative sources of information compared to the propaganda machine of the left, there are literally no two viewpoints to consider, especially for lesser known people and events. I am thoroughly disgusted with the way things are now. Mankind should be embarrassed by its own ineptitude.

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Tony Nathanson

Registered

I can't help but wonder who they'll pay to sit in front of my house 24/7 & make sure I don't go anywhere.
    As for "Mandatory Vaccines," there is only one person who makes my health decisions: ME.
    I can't see anyone trying to force me physically to get a vaccine; I would react the same way I'd react to any assault & it would be very risky.

13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

It won't be physical force. It will be having your bank and credit card accounts frozen, not being able to buy food or gas, no doctor or hospital visits. There are tons of things besides being physically drug from out abodes.

Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I think that we are actually better prepared to deal with this than we were last time. At that time, I was still going to the store and shopping for groceries, and now, I order online for delivery.
    The main place that we go that would require masks , is to the fitness center. We still have people there who have never stopped wearing a mask, although not many are left anymore.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  15. Tony Nathanson

Registered

I'm not one to create problems for people, regardless of what I think of some "mandates." I always wore a mask when it was required.
    BUT, after the mask mandate was lifted last year, I met some friends for lunch at the "Cheesecake Factory."
    When I went up to give my name, the young lady said, "We require masks." I said, "Masks have not been required here for the past 3 months."
    She said, "We require them, anyway." I said, "Sorry, but you can't create a public mandate when there isn't one."
    She offered me a mask from behind the counter. I said, "No, thanks; putting one on my face after it was lying around & worn by others would be incredibly stupid."
    She (wisely) didn't say another word.