More Lockdowns Coming, Anyone Else

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Aug 21, 2023.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It sucks that the front-line people have nothing to do with making the mandates they are required to enforce. I went to my doctor's office in the middle of the mess, and he had a gatekeeper set up at the entrance checking masks and taking temperatures. I had a mask with an exhaust valve on it so it filtered on inhale and vented to atmosphere on exhale. The woman actually said "That protects you, not everyone else." Obviously, that went against the narrative, but I wasn't gonna give her grief.

Tony Nathanson and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Then maybe that's the type of mask everyone should use. Like no-fault insurance, we each protect ourselves, and those who don't care to be protected or don't believe there's anything to protect against can take their chances. No, that would be too easy.

3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The election actually was stolen. By social media keeping quiet about Hunter Biden's exploits and silencing other informants on twitter, facebook and the like, till after the election. If America knew what was going on, do you think they would have elected bunker protected Joe?

Thomas Windom likes this.
  4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

In the beginning, I wore a mask to make others feel better. I knew it didn't help me.

Tony Nathanson and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

People allowed it to be done. They allowed the drop boxes, which were illegal in many jurisdictions and unconstitutional (state) in some. The drop boxes along with hidden boxes of ballots were the main ways the cheating was done. The crap on Facebook and other places are for people to believe or disbelieve, just like TV and print media. Stupid is as stupid does.

6. Ken Anderson

If even 20% of the people refused the masks and the lockdowns, they would not have persisted, even less so if even a tiny percent of businesses refused to go along with it. One large restaurant in Maine stayed open during the shutdown on restaurants and didn't even require masks. The state police refused to shut them down because the governor's orders were not a law. During that time, there was one brief closure, after they pulled his license to serve food, but, since it wasn't a small operation, the owner's attorneys soon got that back. Before that, they had pulled his liquor license so he quit serving it. Our supermarket was initially enforcing the mask rules, but there was another, smaller, market twelve miles away that didn't enforce it, so people began shopping there instead. Reportedly, the corporate office of the supermarket told them that they weren't required to enforce the governor's orders, so they kept the signs up and made masks available, but they didn't refuse to let people in without them.

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have now seen rumors that the mask mandates have begun at schools and colleges already. Fear must be ramped up to help "mask" the coming economic collapse. Word on the street now is that Blackrock, one of the world's largest investment groups, has decided to exit the U.S. stock market. If true, it will begin a 1929-style crash that may exceed the Great Depression due to the massive personal and government debt.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  8. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I got an education during the previous mask fiasco.
    People (in Los Angeles County) were required to wear a mask while they walked into a restaurant, but were allowed to removed their masks when they sat down - a few inches from people in the next booth. And, of course to eat.
    So.....the Covid virus will only attack people while they're walking into a restaurant, but the virus is considerate enough to leave people alone after they sit down. Or while they eat.
    I was waiting for a requirement to lift the mask to allow food to enter the mouth, then replace it after each bite.........

9. John Brunner

Masls in restaurants.JPG

10. Ken Anderson

We had restaurants that were requiring just that. After being closed entirely for several months, they didn't want to take any chances. Of course, they finally gave that up.

11. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

^^^^ Priceless! Reminded me of those plastic shields between the customer & cashier at Ralph's/Kroger's. I'd stick my hand through that big hole for handing change through & say, "Good thing you have these. Them viruses are too big to fit through this hole."

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

The CDC even says that the masks are worthless for wildfire smoke, which is a huge particle of ash as compared to the size of an air-born virus.

IMG_5411.jpeg

13. John Brunner

I think the answer to that question might be very depressing.

Mary Stetler and Vada Bloom like this.
  14. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I am going to check this out, Blackrock backing out of market we are screwed.

15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

They have been warning about this crash for a while now, and things keep lining up that indicate we are getting closer. People have been buying silver and gold, or whatever they thought would help them get through the crash; but who knows if it will or not.
    For people like us, about all we have been able to do is try to stock up on some storable food, but certainly not enough to get through a depression.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.