More Lockdowns Coming, Anyone Else

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It all depends on how hard the crash is and how abruptly it falls. The economic folks say there will be a brief dramatic crop in the price of precious metals as the big guys cash in their paper gold reserves to cover margin calls. That would signal a coming stock crash. Lots of stuff have to happen first such as a large rise in interest rates followed by a drop as they try to rescue the economy. Watch for large swings in the markets. October of this year is when many expect things to begin, but that has been predicted before and the Fed has managed to wiggle things around. The U.S. debt has doubled in the past two years and many think this will make the crash worse. There was very little government debt in 1929.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

People have been counterfeiting gold and silver coins for a while, now, too. Check out temu.com 'silver' US coins. Or look at youtube.com counterfeit coins, how to tell the difference.
    The government has laws in place to confiscate, equipment, stockpiled food, whatever. The digital currency will make it much easier to take people's money.
    I have the Foxfire books and Stalking the Wild Asparagus. Knowledge is the one thing they can't take away.
    My daughter is dating an American Indian artist with exceptional knowledge of subsistence living. I think I will hang with them.:rolleyes:

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't know if counterfeiting is the right term, but "they" have been fooling people into buying stuff they believe to be pure gold, silver, etc. when it is just coated (using one of the many terms to indicate such) cashing in on the ignorance or fear of the uneducated folks. Except for the "junk" silver, many of the metals purchased are not real coins but are instead some form of bullion. China sued Australia a while back for selling them .999 percent gold when they paid for .9999 percent. They bought 6300 tons (or something like that) of the stuff though, and most of us cannot swing a purchase like that. Most countries in the world have been stockpiling gold except for the U.S. and Canada. Canada just actually sold off their entire gold reserves in preparation for their new digital currency coming online soon.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

5. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

True, cloth masks are not effective protection for the wearer. New, unused N95 masks offer the best protection for the public, which often has limited access to PPE. Again, all we have to do is look at what precautions scientists take if the really want to avoid viral infection, and that can be seen in the BSL3 and BSL4 laboratories. Recommendation of these cloth masks is basically an admission that they don’t take the virus that seriously.

6. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  7. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I was just going to post about Biden masking up. Let's see how we put up with the upcoming 'threats'.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Montgomery County has always been on the bleeding edge of Stupid.

Don Alaska likes this.