Morning Thoughts

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Hedi Mitchell, May 4, 2021.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Tony Page / you might want to change up your morning routine :rolleyes:

Tony Page and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm planning on it

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Morning revelation…..
    The realization that the number of people who are older than you never increases….
    upload_2021-11-10_8-46-1.jpeg

4. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

Coffee...sitting on side of the bed like cranking a T model...
    my husband asks the Lord's prayer....more coffee before out with dog...back for breakfast...
    all starts around 430-500am..

5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, I do Hedi, roll around, change position a few times, thinking I might fall, back, to sleep, stretch a little, stare at the ceiling, remember I'll feel better once I get up and hit the floor :p

Faye Fox, Hedi Mitchell and Tony Page like this.
  6. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh thanks for this Tony!! Shared it with my sister who I coax to come and read the great things on this forum, especially the funny stuff!!

Faye Fox and Tony Page like this.
  7. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Will my wife get another 2-month extension on our "at home" job. Since we are now in winter time, and do very little outside during that time, we definitely hope so.

Thinking that 3-weeks from this coming Friday, we will be flying to Las Vegas for a major (National Finals) rodeo, with masks in-hand and on (when required). How much fun we want to have for four days there. Eating, gambling and rodeo. Being around/talking to people that know and understand rodeo.

And, last "thought" that we definitely not going to Golden Corral for their Veteran's Day Dinner, that I get for free. Will not take that chance of getting around and eating around people who don't care about "you know what". Hopefully, we can be healthy as possible when we head to Vegas.

Tony Page likes this.
  8. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Sometimes i think of the dumbest things. Woke up a bit early today, and began thinking about various things.For some reason I was thinking about weather related incidents which led me to a thought about loss during a tornado or flood. If your on life saving medicines, and they are swept away by disaster, what can you do? Like if you just had them filled but are now gone, can they be refilled without a hassle? Or maybe you just need them to be replaced,wonder they can be replaced easily. See I told you dumb thoughts for so early in the morning. ;)

Tony Page, Faye Fox and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Those are actually very good questions! I imagine if there are no narcotics / opiates involved then getting replacements would be fairly easy.
    Dunno if you’d have to pay for the replacements but it’s a question worth investigating.

Tony Page likes this.
  10. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I just deleted a long post about my morning routine, because after review it was off-topic.

Morning thoughts?

Mine varies every morning. Lately, it has been about getting some of my medical issues resolved. I do my dementia fighting routine before falling asleep at night by playing word puzzles. After my morning workout and breakfast, I get on the internet, check email, and then SOC for mind-stimulating topics. Sometimes I wake up with thoughts generally in reference to a dream.

I try not to think about things I have no control over. Sometimes after waking, I have music or poetry pop into my head. I use to write it down, but now just let it go. I think what I think about after waking has a lot to do with the events of the previous day. I am a creature of habit when it comes to my morning physical routine, but morning thoughts vary.

My thoughts this very morning are about my jaw aching and face being half numb and the great implant denture debacle.

Beth Gallagher and Tony Page like this.
  11. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

:(

Tony Page likes this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

My thoughts are that I’m on a precipice ready to fall into an intellectually hollow abyss.
    I just saw a “man-on-the-street” video of a guy who was giving people the option of having a big Hershey Bar or a 10oz bar of silver and guess which one the majority of those offered the freebies took?

Am I one of the few who have some brain cells left or am I one of the few who have none at all? I must be in another dimension or something.

Faye Fox and Tony Page like this.
  13. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

@Bobby Cole this is what's wrong with America as a whole... priorities are not in order

Faye Fox likes this.