Moss & Stone Electric Coffee Percolator

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Ken Anderson, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have had my Moss & Stone percolator long enough now to be certain that I love it. Oh, it's nothing fancy but it makes good coffee, keeps it hot as long as I want it to, does so without burning it, and I have yet to see any coffee grounds in my cup, and I'm not using the paper filters. It was a good buy.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We just decided to get a percolator.
    I like the Moss and Stone one, and the colors are beautiful; but I found one that has a base with the cord, and the coffee pot lifts off of the base to serve. I like that because you do not have to be concerned about the length of the cord, and it has an on and off switch, which some percolators do not have.
    When you plug in the cord, the percolator is automatically on if there is no on/off switch, and I don’t like plugging in cords that come on like that because they sometimes flash and spark.

This coffeemaker only comes in plain silver; but it has all of the important features. It will work for Bobby because it makes up to 12 cups, which is what he usually makes in the mornings.
    I usually only drink about one cup of coffee per day, but when it is winter and I am cold, then I drink more; so I will be able to also use the percolator and make a 4-cup pot of coffee (20 oz) for me, which is about 2 of my 12 oz mugs.

A54BB689-8BA1-4F74-9B1C-C53FBB192B1B.jpeg