My Recent Online Purchases - What Were Yours?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Lon Tanner, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Too hot is why Yvonne sent her’s back.
    Mine has three settings and like the story of the 3 bears, one turned out to be just right for me and I use the mask once a day.
    The pads I was shown have a pellet in the pad and it has to be broken to start the chemical reaction for heat. Kinda iffy to me.

The Doc explained that the oil ducts in the eye lids get clogged up which is a chief cause for dry eyes. Because of the heat mask, my eyes are all nice and shiny again. (and the ladies in the congregation said…awwwwwww)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2023
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

New Clarks boots.

upload_2023-11-10_13-26-59.png

And how weird is this... I ordered a handbag from Macy's sale and got shipping confirmation this morning. They shipped it with "Door Dash." Whaaaaaa??? I hope it doesn't smell like onion rings when it arrives.

3. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  4. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

A couple of books and a new digital meat thermometer.

Beth Gallagher and Mary Stetler like this.
  5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I bought a used book called the Permanent Pain Cure. Not sure I can do any of the recommendations in it. (stretching and positioning)

6. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I can barely get myself up off the floor once I get down there. Where did my youth go??

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Well, it's official. I am a pushover. :oops: I got a "Black Friday special early access" email for the Aerogarden website (me and the rest of the free world). 40% off a purchase over $200, so I bought two more gardens and some seed pods. :rolleyes: But what a deal!!! :cool:

8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Just placed an Amazon order:
    -Instant chicory
    -Chicory granules
    -Prebiotic XOS powder
    -Prebiotic GOS gummies
    -Prebiotic blend tablets
    -Magnesium citrate

Delivery estimate is Saturday AM with Free Shipping. That's 36 hours from now. We shall see.

I just looked up the nearest fulfillment centers. There is one less than 5 miles from me. I had no idea. I don't think that packages delivered via Amazon Carriers have return addresses on them.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I found out why my delivery was happening so quickly. Their damned checkout process somehow signed me up for Prime. I hate the way they try to manipulate you into joining. I usually pay better attention.

I just cancelled it.

ba$tard$

10. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

Crows football club Oodie ……for Him :):)IMG_5499.jpeg yep we are supposed to be heading for summer ….but it was rather chilly last night

11. Kate Ellery

Registered

And an Aquarius one for me ..
    Only ordered today, so should get them both next week …

IMG_5500.jpeg

12. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Those look cozy, @Kate Ellery .

My recent purchase was a new Fitbit Charge 6. Now that Google owns Fitbit I expect lots of annoying changes. Also expecting 2 more Aerogardens tomorrow from their Black Friday sale, because I'm weak. Has anyone else noticed that now EVERY Friday seems to be Black Friday? What's up with that?

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Those blanket-robes are wonderful, @Kate Ellery ! Another lady had said how much she enjoyed hers (she is in England), and I found one on the Amazon Warehouse and ordered it. We had a bad cold snap (down into the low 20’s F) and I was wearing it around the house.
    Now we have temporarily warmed back up again, so I have not needed it, but am definitely going to wear it this winter when the cold hits again.
    They are just so warm and cuddly, like being wrapped in a blanket, but you do not need to hold in on like a blanket.

14. Kate Ellery

Registered

I bought ours from a South Aust owned company @Yvonne Smith I was going to get one last winter but the SA company had sold out ..each time I tried …and I didn’t like the look of the likes of Kmart/ target they seemed lightweight and not sewn very good ( anyone who’s sews nearly always looks how a garment is made) ……cant help our selves :):)
    …..
    Copied
    Is Oodie Australian owned

[​IMG]

Wearable blanket brand The Oodie came onto the market about three-and-a-half years ago, when South Australian-based entrepreneur David Fogarty was struck with the innovative idea — another to add onto his pre-existing brands, Calming Blankets and Pupnaps.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2023
    Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  15. Kate Ellery

Registered

I was waiting on the Black Friday sales so I got mine 50% off cause they are having it early
    https://theoodie.com/collections/black-friday-mega-sale? And Hubs crows football club one was $90.00
    instead of $150 .00 ( always have to pay extra for anything that’s “licensed” fabric ) like Disney or football clubs

Crows football team is the top Aust football league in SA , the team he follows .. .. my team is port power

@Yvonne Smith

nbt=nb:adwords:g:19689126692:155015807194:679824227907&nb_adtype=&nb_kwd=oodie&nb_ti=kwd-981287528841&nb_mi=&nb_pc=&nb_pi=&nb_ppi=&nb_placement=&nb_li_ms=&nb_lp_ms=&nb_fii=&nb_ap=&nb_mt=p&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxJ6_kvLLggMVVoBLBR0ktAgGEAAYASAAEgKmRvD_BwE

Ours are already posted and I only ordered late yesterday

Last edited: Nov 17, 2023