Need Fingerless Gloves For Typing

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Denise Evans, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

work glove trailer factory.JPG
    TS has some of the nicest "small" gloves in the gorgeous yellowish leather! I didn't really need those last time I was there, but I was temped to get them I can tell you, just for fashion sake, LOL! They've got excellent jeans, shirts, mostly men's shirts, a good selection of boots for men, but not women's sizes except the icky square -toed ones which I still love the snip-toed.

The gloves are just 16.99, I think that's pretty good??

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
  2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning Denise, hope you find the perfect set of gloves.

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Tractor Supply is the only place left (besides Walmart) where you can try on clothes. I buy my jeans there (got some on clearance for under $9/pair) and have picked up a couple of pairs of work boots there, too. I was all giddy when they finally opened one in my county. Just to veer slightly off topic (see how I gave myself permission?), I got a Tractor Supply credit card because I have some acreage and I have a tractor, so I'm in there pretty often. This might be of interest to you if you shop there regularly:

-When you sign up for the TS credit card, you get $20 in Rewards Credits on your first purchase between $20-$199. $200+ purchase gets you $50 Rewards Credits. You apply Rewards Credits to your next purchase(s).
    -You get 5% Rewards Credits on all purchases
    -You get (2) free same-day deliveries per quarter (hand-carried to your home)
    -You get unlimited free standard shipping with online purchases of $29 or higher
    -You can return stuff without a receipt
    -If you use utility trailers, you get 2 free all-day rentals per quarter

Back on topic: Get the card and you can buy those gloves plus $3 of other stuff and you'll get $20 credit on your next purchases.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok, you sold me on getting their credit card! Unfortunately I didn't see your message before I ordered what I think will be more like the boots I had. That's ok because I do love their jeans, and other items as well. Dang, sure wish I had me a tractor too @John Brunner . Learned to handle one when I was 11 and it's true, life hasn't taken the country girl outa me :)

Here's the boots I ordered, good reviews, except a couple ;) One said her feet looked to big and I so wanted to ask here size foot but no option to do that, lol!!
    https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/corral-womens-brownblack-side-embroidery-boot

Yvonne Smith and John Brunner like this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

You could always cancel that order and place it again. As I recall, the application process is online and approval is immediate. You get the card number to use immediately. Those boots + gloves will put you over the $50 rewards credit threshold.

I like their stuff. The Caterpillar work boots I got are top-quality. I got the credit card when I was looking for a boom pole for my tractor. The used ones I found were not in good shape and they were not cheap, so I got the TS card, bought my boom pole and got $50 in rewards credit. It seems every time I'm in there I'm buying hitch pins or chain parts or something like that. I just bought a new chain for my saw a few weeks ago. I've not used Same Day delivery yet.

Denise Evans likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

Thanks John, but I already have a personal loan so I don't want to charge the boots this time around. It will be great to have the card though since the only other I have is Amazon. I'd way rather buy what I can from TS because they to have the special financing option deals like Amazon. The ones where if you pay off in 6 months or say a 12, then no APR. Pretty sure I read that, I'll go look again though ;)

John Brunner likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Those cowgirl boots are BEAUTIFUL, @Denise Evans !
    I love the embroidered design on the boots. The heels look more like riding heels than walking heel boots, and I am wondering what you use them for and where you would wear them to ?
    I miss having cowboy boots, but since no more horses, and now living in town, I have no need for my cowboy hat and boots anymore.

Denise Evans likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

I always have bought that heel Yvonne, I like wearing them anywhere, plus I do line-dancing now at the Elks, and we have a Country bar with live bands, and a good dance-floor. About all we have here.

I always wore my Ariats for riding cross-country, English endurance saddle, and I didn't own my own horses until I was in my 40s. I still have my riding boots :) The last boots I bought were not real cowboy boots, and they wore out way fast.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
    Mary Stetler and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

There is also fingerless motor cycle gloves my DH always wore them in summer months when going out in his motor bike
    he sold the bike in 2007 it was a BMW and costing him the earth for tyres / registration / fuel and the list gos on and on
    He’s still got gloves like these

IMG_6398.jpeg

Mary Stetler and Denise Evans like this.