Nfl Player In Critical Condition

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Richard Whiting, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have now seen references to the fact that this player was just boosted a few days earlier. Those commenting are saying he was a vaccine-related collapse basically unrelated to the apparently minor impact that occurred, similar to what has occurred on soccer fields worldwide. I have no other data.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

John Brunner likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry, but it seems to me that now the pendulum has swung and any death for any reason is being blamed on The Vax. This is as ridiculous as all the deaths (from any cause) being attributed to Covid. It would be nice to simply keep to the facts and not speculate until the truth is known.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

That was my first thought, given that sudden cardiac problems have been often attributed to the Covid vaccination and boosters. That seems to be the most common short-term side effect. Of course, it could be something else entirely, and we'll probably never be told if it was related to the vaccination or booster.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  5. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

The shot was the FIRST thing I t hought of when I first heard of this and as time progressed. Here is what I sent to KFI commentators on what they will NOT say on the radio:

Sent to Tim Conway Jr, Mark Thompson, Mo Kelly and George Noory, they are high profiles on KFI:

You all believe what you want, but I'm sure that young man was jabbed and boosted to the 9's with the Covid JUICE injections and this is a major piece of what has happened to this young man.

So many have died from the SHOTS and there is a major blood clot issue that has
    been discussed for yrs...with these shots.

Mainstreet news WILL NOT have this theory aired.

Interesting CHANGES at KFI.....good wishes all.

The TRUTH will never be known unless if Damar does not make it, hopefully an autopsy will happen, but they want it all silenced.

Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic...
    --------------------------------------
    A gf from back East called me yesterday and she got jabbed to the nines and is very health conscience, grape seed ex for many years, and she said she was sick for 3 weeks in Dec.....I sent her a note, saying It was the SHOTS....... she sent me a note back and she realizes this.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

7. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Living like a recluse does have it's positives. I think we are witnessing the last of American football.

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Testosterone levels probably aren't high enough.

9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It sounds like he is now being kept alive as an organ donor. No autopsy will therefore be done. If it was due to the vaccine, that info would not be released anyway. Upon reflection, I thought that hits like this have happened countless times in the NFL but nothing like this has happened. The vaccine or heredity are the only variables.

10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Thus far I haven’t heard a whisper concerning a possible use of anabolic and metabolic enhancers.
    Young athletes getting into the game and those older ones whose careers are on the line after a decade or so of playing will sometimes resort to chems for added strength and agility.
    It depends on the type of chem and how much of it but in any case, ya can’t take enough CoQ10 to keep the heart healthy enough to handle the added strain.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

After I posted my "hit just right in the chest" statement, I found a video that showed the hit from a couple of different angles.

There seemed to be no such direct impact. And unlike those examples I gave (baseball and model airplane to the chest), football players have protective chest padding. It's not impossible he got hit hard enough in the right place...

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Definitely want to know what happened, but definitely don't want to hear about the Covid 19 vaccines. Then again, any of us that got the vaccines/boosters were suppose to die days afterwards, but wife and I are still alive and fine.

13. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Agree. These things are anecdotal. Until such time as some really rigorous analysis is done, we’re going to be left guessing. It will probably be a couple years until we know with any confidence. In our section of the community, there are a lot of us older, retired folks. If anecdotal experiences carry any weight, then folks should be relieved that there have been no reactions of any sort (other than sore arm and such minor stuff) among a dozen or so elderly couples we know who have all been vaccinated multiple times. So much for anecdotal evidence.

I don’t really know the situation. It just seems weird to me though that a vaccine, containing only a viral components, or information for it, should be producing more problems than the virus itself when let loose in one’s body. I know there are other things in vaccines but there is even less evidence that those additional products are a problem. Time will tell.

14. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I played that video back at .25 speed. It appears to me that the Bengal's helmet actually hit Hamlin in the shoulder and then kind of "slid down" when they both started to the ground. It really doesn't appear to be any more than a typical tackle.

John Brunner and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I don't agree that those are the "only" variables.