Nfl Player In Critical Condition

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Richard Whiting, Jan 2, 2023.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I guess we all understand that the reason we're having this conversation is because thee has been no honestly from "government" on this entire subject. So here we are trying to fill in the blanks left by others.

Here's a "there are two sides" post from another forum:

Football.jpg
    That Twitter link is to a 1 minute video interview with Dr. Cole. LINK

As that commenter said, Hamlin may have had a freak accident or he may be another on the long list of otherwise healthy boosted people who died suddenly of heart problems.

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

You can paste the entire internet here if you please, but you'll never convince me that he died because of the vaccine. I simply don't believe it and I'm tired of all the hysteria.

3. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I agree. It was hard to see anything significant, looked just like business as usual for a football game.

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have seen a severe blow to the chest bruise the aorta which subsequently ruptured. In that case, the patient was apparently fine and even left the hospital, but in 30 minutes, he drove himself back to the ER and died in the doorway. That, however, was after an MVA, and the guy didn't have cardiac symptoms and all his scans were negative. Level I trauma center and he was in there for a couple hours.

John Brunner likes this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It seems to be young, athletic males that are affected. Are you in that category? If so, you may be in danger.

6. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The problem with what he said is that if one believes the spike protein production is a problem, the relatively minor amount produced by cells in response to the vaccine, is almost insignificant compared to the amount of spike protein, and literally dozens of other proteins and nucleic acids, that the virus itself will force one’s cells to make when we get infected by the virus. We start making fully formed viruses by the gazillions when infected. So, either way, spike protein is made.

Interestingly, there were some recent studies indicating that differences in innate and acquired immune response could explain some of COVID’s behavior. Infants and young kids have a very fast acting innate immune response to viruses. Adults tend to rely more on acquired immunity, which reacts more slowly. Physicians discovered pretty quickly that early intervention was important to preventing development of serious illness. Innate immune response could be considered early intervention because of the speed of the reaction.

With adults, the response is slower and more variable and this is where the serious problems start. If the infection had proceeded to spread widely through the body, infecting many tissues, the immune response includes T-cells that can attack what they recognize as infected cells. So now one’s immune system is activated against many of our own cells. Not an ideal situation.

Here’s a nice little summary.

FBAFDC11-7A12-4849-9D5E-39B1333F511E.jpeg

https://www.vedantu.com/question-an...lass-10-biology-cbse-5f8a1b35177aeb67991cc37a

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Some of you might find this interesting. It ends with a compilation of athletes collapsing on the field. Some of those may have occurred before Covid and the Covid vaccines, but the video isn't so much about the vaccine, anyhow.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Beth Gallagher

Registered

9. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

The team doctors said he is communicating. In writing, asked who won the game.

10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

That's good news.

11. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It's beginning to look like Damar Hamlin may make a full recovery. Since he is able to communicate via writing, that speaks well to his neurological condition. The doctors, however, are keeping him intubated so machines can breathe for him. No word yet on when that tube will be removed so he can breathe on his own. Still, listed as "in critical condition".

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

How anyone cannot believe the Shots had a major influence on what this young man is going thru is hard to understand, the team was shot to the nines and what I'm hearing on my news sources this is all that is going on with the "short term" of these and "long term" is ahead of us.

Cody you and your wife COULD escape the worst. I'd sure be taking daily Vit C and making sure my D levels were up to snuff...keep strong system.

There is just too much information on all the deaths post SHOT coming from the countries around the world.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2023
  13. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Don't forget the grape seed extract. :p

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  14. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, Joy. We just bought, on Amazon, an nice electric Juicer for orange juice. I was buying a bottle of OJ (the 50% less sugar one), but found out that using oranges in a Juicer is much, much better. We also like grapefruit juice and were buying that in a bottle, but no more. We both take a Senior vitamin, plus vitamin supplements, like Vit D.

15. Beth Gallagher

Registered

It's easy to believe because there is no proof. Just the facts, please.