Nfl Player In Critical Condition

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Richard Whiting, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

How about nutritional, healthy, natural means of preventing them, of allowing the blood to be whole, healthy, wholesome, instead of toxic ?

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

He is now tweeting again on Twitter, and the picture he posted, he looks like he is doing well. I think it is maybe just that they want to make sure he is going to be okay before they take him off of the critical list, or maybe there are more heart problems that they are concerned about .

404D9B80-89EB-4D86-9AAF-8FEEBED2592D.jpeg

Richard Whiting and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There are over eighty four substances needed to sustain or to maintain life.
    The ama only tests for a fraction of them.

4. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It does my heart good to see Damar looking so well.

Nancy Hart and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin was released from the University of Cincinnati Medical Center on Monday after spending almost a week in the hospital following his cardiac arrest on the field at Paycor Stadium.

Hamlin flew from Cincinnati to Buffalo on Monday and has been transferred to Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute and will continue to receive treatment as he recovers there.

"He is currently listed in stable condition and continues to make significant progress in his recovery," the hospital said in a statement.

6. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, in today's news conference the Dr's said, Damar has been walking briefly in his room since last Friday.
    It is unknown at this time whether Damar will ever be able to continue his pro football career.

7. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Good news today... Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin continues to make huge strides in his recovery after experiencing cardiac arrest. Hamlin was discharged from the hospital Wednesday, and is clear to continue his rehab at home and with the Bills, the team announced.

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It’s a tragic thing that Damar Hamlin suffered such an ordeal and nearly lost his life whilst playing a game he loves and gets well paid to play.
    And…I’m happy that he has recovered so well in answer to millions of prayers and well wishers and I do hope someone in the medical field finds out exactly why Hamlin went through such an ordeal to begin with.

But….through all the hype and hours of press the event received, I’m wondering why an even larger story about a former NFL player hasn’t had the humanitarian impact that the Hamlin story did.
    During the same timeline as when the Damar Hamlin incident occurred, we have Peyton Hillis in critical condition in Pensacola, Fla after saving his two children’s lives in a swimming accident on Jan. 4th.
    So the story goes, after being on a ventilator for about 6 days, it was removed this last Wednesday and Hillis is now in stable condition although still suffering from lung and kidney damage.

Let’s see.
    Option 1. NFL star has heart attack after taking a hit whilst playing football.
    Option 2. x-NFL star nearly drowns and was in critical condition after saving two children’s lives.

MAN…It’s so hard to pick which story I would want to hear more about……

Mary Stetler and Faye Fox like this.
  9. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Right on Bobby! I am sick of all the making Damar a hero when he isn't and then no press about a star that risks his own life and saves the lives of two children. Peyton is a hero, but Damar isn't! End of story.

Mary Stetler and Bobby Cole like this.
  10. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I think the interest in Damar was mostly because so many people saw it happen. As I said earlier, had that happened during practice or anywhere else not on national television, it would not have been such a sensational story.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Here is recent info I just got on Damar, I didn't see him as a hero, but many including me went to the covid shots he got. I'm on a major group and one of the people sends us a lot of insightul info:

itions that could have caused his injury and that he's "still processing" what his doctors told him. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Open in app or online

GMA video provides new evidence that Damar Hamlin was vaccine injured
    Thanks to a new GMA interview, we now know he had no pre-existing conditions that could have caused his injury and that he's "still processing" what his doctors told him.
    STEVE KIRSCH

FEB 14

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SAVE

▷ LISTEN

[​IMG]

Executive summary
    World-famous cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough called it early. Weeks ago, he said in an interview where Peter and I were both guests that “100% he was vaccine injured.”

I checked with him today to see if his opinion has changed. He just wrote back, “It’s the vax.”

Now we have a new admission, in a GMA interview, that Hamlin has no history of cardiac disease. Click the image above and pay close attention to what he says at the 30 second mark.

We also now know that Damar Hamlin “is still processing” what he learned from his doctors and he wants to avoid talking about it.

This exactly fits the vaccine injury hypothesis… if he was told he was injured by the vaccine which the NFL told him to get, this would create enormous cognitive dissonance that would take a while for most people to process.

Some people speculated that he is so traumatized by the incident, that he doesn’t want to talk about it. But he went to the rest of the playoff games, the Superbowl, the parties after, and now did an interview talking about his experience but doesn't want to talk about the cause.

Why did he not admit that his doctors ruled out the vaccine?
    The full video with GMA was 8 minutes.

[​IMG]

Full 8 minute video with Damar Hamlin

Damar Hamlin knows that a lot of people believe he was vaccine injured.

He could have said in the interview, “Oh, by the way, the tests ruled out that it was caused by the COVID vaccine. None of my doctors believed it was the vaccine. The tests show this conclusively. People should have no hesitation about getting the COVID vaccine.”

But he said nothing.

If it wasn’t the vaccine, why not admit that? Why didn’t he just put an end to the speculation?

He clearly wants to save lives. If it wasn’t the vaccine, why not exonerate the vaccine? Is there some benefit to keeping us in suspense about this? It’s the #1 thing people are wondering about.

Hamlin is partnering with the American Heart Association to get 3 million people to learn CPR
    At 6:55 in the video, Hamlin says he’s partnering with the AHA to get 3 million people to learn CPR. So he’s using his fame to help save lives.

But the greatest life-saving knowledge he could impart is to tell people to not make the same mistake that he did. But he doesn’t want to talk about that. Why not?

No alternative explanation has been offered by anyone that fits all the facts
    Could Hamlin’s injury be cocaine, another recreational drug, or performance enhancing drugs?

While technically it’s possible, in the 100-year history of the NFL, we haven’t seen a player go down like that before. This suggests the cause of Hamlin’s injury is novel, caused by something that only was recently created.

Secondly, the NFL does random drug tests on players and you’d be suspended if you fail a drug test.

Thirdly, the people that know Hamlin say it is unlikely he was on drugs.

Fourthly, Hamlin has no history of substance abuse.

Most importantly, if his injury was caused by cocaine or a performance enhancing drug, Hamlin would know it. There would be no mystery at all. He would not still be “processing” and “still talking through with my doctors” about it. It would be straightforward.

The impression that I got from listening to the interview is that he was surprised by what the doctors told him and that this created enormous cognitive dissonance.

Listen to the full video at 2:20. Hamlin says, “Why did it happen to me?” So it’s clear that Hamlin was very surprised by what happened to him. This is consistent with him taking a vaccine everyone said was safe and he found out it wasn’t. He wouldn’t be wondering that at all if he was taking cocaine, etc.

Finally, the people who claim it wasn’t vaccine related have not produced a plausible explanation that fits the facts.

Is there a world famous cardiologist who would go on record today saying, “It’s not the vax”?

Instead, they all focus on ad hominem attacks on anyone suggesting he is vaccine injured rather than laying out a more likely fact pattern that is supported by actual evidence.

For example, people are still attacking me today for saying that the medical experts I consulted with told me that 9 minutes of CPR made it unlikely that Hamlin would survive. According to Survival after in-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation in a major referral center: “Duration of CPR >10 minutes was predictive of significantly decreased survival.” So why attack me on that? Why not just tell us the more likely scenario that fits all the evidence?

Summary
    Vaccine injury is the most likely explanation left of what happened to Damar Hamlin. It fits all the evidence including the above video in which Hamlin admits he is “still processing” what caused his injury and seemed genuinely surprised about what happened to him.

There is no other explanation that I’m aware of that is consistent with all the evidence.

POLL

After viewing the full GMA interview, what do you think was the single most likely cause of Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest?

COVID vaccine

12. Joy Martin

Registered

suffers cerdiac arrest, I have no doubt in my mind, WHY ,,, toxic forced jab from USC.... these kids are being damaged and many others too.

13. Joy Martin

Registered

My grandson dropped out of Pepperdine Univ for 2 yrs as he would not do the shot and he was not a promising basketball future for Pepperdine...just put his life on hold as he would NOT be forced to do it.

14. Joy Martin

Registered

I have hardly any doubt that it was NOT the covid MRNA jab.

Now we have a young basketball player in a similar boat,,,,the Jab here too I truly believe.