Niece And Wife's Sister ( Niece's Mom )

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

In the military we signed a contract and the contract stated that we would obey whomever but you and I are civilians now. Submission to an authority, any authority is your choice to make.

If you want to obey anyone who you deem to be smarter, bigger, has a badge on or someone elected to some office whether they are right or wrong then do so but most of the time it is not because you have to but because you want to.

Obey the law if it is indeed a law and others associated with the law but otherwise we are a free people and no one can have any authority over us unless we allow it.

Al Amoling and Ken Anderson like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The fact that needs to be said scares the crap out of me. And this is the guy who's tuned in to every rule breaker around him.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Yeah, Cody is Cody and though frustrating at times I’m pretty used to the way he thinks.

What scares me is that there’s probably a hundred million out there who are doing the same thing. If someone with some imaginary authority tells them to jump they jump with no questions asked which is the direct opposite of myself because I question nearly everything no matter what it is or who said it.

Fear can imprison a man more so than if there were four walls with bars.

4. John Brunner

I shall defend their right to jump & obey. The problem is when they demand that the rest of us do likewise...like Vaccine Passports. Or putting trash in the dumpster instead of beside it.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Ok, again................I done a wrong thread, but, as long as my SIL agrees with me and her sister/my wife, that's all I need to hear.

Anyone want to stop replying to this thread now? That would be just fine with me! LOL:D

Hoot Crawford and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

A thread is just like life. Once it is born it goes until it get’s over used, over worn, over tired, parts deleted and parts added until it eventually dies out awaiting someone to come along to resurrect it.

Cody Fousnaugh likes this.
  7. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

The companies that make mask all did studies at the start of this thing and all their test proved that even medical-grade masks were ineffective against slowing or stopping COVID. That is documented science no discussion necessary! I published those results here before with links to the original studies by the manufacturers.

A CLOTH MASK DOES NOTHING and in fact, may cause respiratory or gum problems in the future. Bandanas are an insult to intelligence.

FACT: The spread of covid was and is by contact. It is found mainly in mucous which is everywhere. It can live for hours in mucous. Christmas I was around 6 people all unmasked and the day after Christmas 4 of them got very sick and tested positive for covid. The other 2 had mild symptoms. I had no symptoms. I have a HIGHLY compromised immune but use vitamins and an antiviral drug to strengthen it. One of my doctors says it is a miracle I didn't get it. I say NO, it is because I sanitize my hands several times a day with straight Everclear and did at that party. I hugged everybody there and we were close sitting around the table. I always clean my hands with Everclear before leaving the house and again returning. If anyone else is around, I clean doorknobs and anything else they touch.

Watch people anywhere and they touch their nose with their hand frequently. Watch TV host, watch your preacher, your neighbor, watch the kid putting out lettuce at the grocery store. If he touches his nose then the veggies and fruits and doesn't clean hands after touching his nose then if he has covid that viral laced mucous may live till it is eaten. I avoided any and everything that I couldn't cook if it could be handled by other's hands.

Wear your mask to a restaurant, pulling it down just to eat that raw salad while being 10 or more feet apart from the nearest other diners, just to get covid because the covid infected person cutting the salad was wearing gloves, but wiped their nose and didn't change gloves. This happened a million times over all over the world. Sure pick up your burger at a drive-thru window where the pimple-faced kid is masked. Is that tomato slice and lettuce or dressing contaminated by mucous? That is what should have been addressed, not masking everyone and watching the spread of a deadly disease at a rapid rate that could have only been accomplished by contact.

The mask helped only if it kept one from rubbing or wiping their nose.

To each their own, but the idea of breaking off a friendship over mask-wearing is something I couldn't do. I would over failure to sanitize one's hands if requested, but not over masks that have never done any good and were a fascist experiment in controlling the people.

If you have diarrhea problems that could be a result of the covid vaccine, HOWEVER, if didn't have CHILLS with it, then more likely the intestinal virus that has been going around all over the country and that could be prevented by sanitizing your hands frequently and your double mask has zero effect. It is a snotty situation, but that is life.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  8. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, Faye, this is your opinion and there are lots of people, not just wife and I, that would totally disagree with you. No matter whether is a friend or family member, no vaccine...........no meet! End of that story.

As for our diarrhea problem, my VA doctor told me it very well could be something we are eating. The only, and note the word "only" time we get the diarrhea is when we go into Walmart or local grocery store. When we went to Longhorn Steakhouse for my birthday dinner a couple of weeks ago, neither of us got diarrhea at all.

I still feel that there are those people out there that haven't got the vaccine at all and stopped wearing a mask. To me, they don't care about who they get around and only "act" like they've been vaccinated.

As for me and my wife, as I've already stated, "we trust the experts on this whole thing". If we feel more comfortable/safe wearing a mask in some places, we will continue to do that. If we feel comfortable/safe not wearing a mask, like at the restaurant, we won't. But, seeing so many people not wearing a mask can make us feel very uncomfortable, why? Don't know if they've been vaccinated or not.

9. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

I don't see your question posted here, Beth, but will answer it anyway: Nine times out of ten, my opinion and my wife's is the same. That's what makes our marriage so nice, I guess. We will discuss something, I will get more "in-depth" with what we are discussing and she will admit seeing something in a more real way that she did.

She doesn't like forums, or want to be a part of one, due to some of the replies that I get. But, as I tell her, "that's forums for you. A person doesn't always get positive replies, perhaps like they thought they would."

10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Now here’s the ultimate solution to all the problems with this Covid stuff. Just grab the black Prevaguard pen which kills a bunch of stuff and then stick it in your pocket and SHAZAM, you’re home free!
    No more mask, no more poking around with needles and the neighbors and the in-laws are all clear to show up and have a party.

I mean, BIC’s scientists worked day and night to perfect this little gem so they must be a heavy duty authority about the transmission of some bad stuff.
    B2E4C166-7990-4699-B12E-8DD35BD83549.jpeg

Ken Anderson likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

That's ideal for people who like to place pens in their mouth.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

We are having a 7-4 cookout we think next weekend all that have been invited were asked about this and all but 2 agreed, "If you have not had vaccine and show proof of it plus recent testing then do not come." The 2 have had neither, we also decided to log info on all in our folder and no exceptions to this, all food brought in unopened packages each assigned something to bring, unless discussed in advance all stay until all is cleaned up trash out and all wiped down and moped, then please leave unless staying the night which a few will, our home our rules, don't agree don't come. Are we being to strict, thoughts there?

13. John Brunner

6/28 Midnight est: edited (with markup) to rephrase for clarification:
    It is my understanding that being vaccinated merely lessens the severity of your symptoms should you contract this. Vaccination does not reduce the chances of you getting the virus, and it does not lessen the likelihood you will infect someone else should you have it. So you are at equal risk from everyone...or so I understand. So both the vaccinated and the nonvaccinated present the same degree of risk to others. Everything I've read says "they" do not know if the vaccine does anything other than what I've stated.

So why exclude the non-vaccinated? The only risk they present is to themselves.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  14. John Brunner

WHO Urges Fully Vaccinated People To Continue Wearing Masks As Delta Variant Spreads—But No Word From CDC

June 25,2021

link

15. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

My opinion is yes because covid has weakened and the vaccine isn't proven to do anything to control the spread or even protect anyone from getting it. The idea of sanitation is always good, but why have a social gathering if it is an unsocial event with strict rules and everybody is watching everybody to see if they are obeying the rules. The holiday is about freedom and it seems odd to me to celebrate freedom when our freedom has been taken and to impose rules that are unsocial. I would say best everyone stays home if they are that fearful of others. What if someone meets all your rules and you see them touch their nose, will you demand they immediately sanitize their hands with alcohol? Washing with soap and water does little good unless for a few minutes. Viral laced mucous can be embedded in your hands and defy a quick hand washing. Will you have an automatic dispenser filled with Everclear at the door and other places in your house for hand sanitizing? That is all that is necessary. That is my opinion and yes, I think a way too strict but as you say, your house your rules. It doesn't sound like a fun gathering to me.