Nikola Tesla

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Hal Pollner, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

In the late 1800s, Thomas Edison was engaged in "The War of the Currents" with Serbian inventor Nicola Tesla, who championed AC power over Edison's inefficient DC.

The DC system was limited to a very short range, because of the current becoming weaker the farther it was from the Dynamo. Thus Edison's system was OK for small towns, but for cities, more Dynamos had to be built to supply the entire population with full energy.

Tesla's AC system uses one large Central Generator which supplied distant, as well as local users with dependable power by boosting the voltage with Transformers to cover long distances with little loss, then transforming the voltage back to normal for local usage at full power. (It is not possible to "transform" DC to a higher voltage than what is supplied by the dynamo.)

Thus the Tesla system is used today around the World.

Edison began brainwashing people by telling them that AC was "dangerous", and "proved it to them" in public displays by using high-voltage AC to electrocute stray dogs, which he paid neighborhood boys 25 cents each to round up.

He even made a well-publicized display by electrocuting an Elephant, which was really a sick thing to do!

Before Tesla's AC system became widespread, he sold his patents to George Westinghouse, who had the funds to establish a full national network of AC Power.

I would like to see my Edison Bill changed to a Tesla Bill!

Hal

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    Frank Sanoica likes this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Start a demonstration and loot a few stores. You can make it happen.

Shirley Martin and Al Amoling like this.
  3. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

It is electrical power that is transmitted. DC was low voltage and suffered (I ^2 X R) power loss or can be called copper loss.

4. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, know, Ed!

I have a BSEE in Electrical Engineering; Cal State University, 1960.

Power is E x I, or I squared x R, or E squared/R, and is expressed in Watts or Volt-Amperes.
    Hal

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There are places that use DC power.

I vacationed on the island of Martinique, and the power that ran into the little shops was connected to a car battery on a shelf above the entry door. I don't know if this smoother it out as a capacitor, or if it provided backup, or both. The illumination was nothing more than what looked like strings of Christmas tree lights hanging from the shop ceilings.

During the day, the shops were not lit.

**Subject Shift**

Since I have the ear of a BSEE...I have a 5hp/20 gallon portable horizontal air compressor. Every once in a while when the pressure gets low and the compressor kicks on, it trips the 15 AMP breaker in my garage. I don't over-stress the thing, meaning this is not a frequent-cycle issue. There is nothing else on the circuit.

So (with the proper enclosure), can I put a capacitor in line with this thing to fix this problem, kind of like they do in heat pumps? What size would I use? Does it go in series with one leg of the A/C?

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@John Brunner

What is the rated current draw in amperes of the 5hp motor? If the 15 amp circuit breaker was installed following general practice, it need not "feed" it's load through conductors (depending on length) larger than #14 AWG copper wire. Upon starting, that motor draws a heavy current which will "drop" some voltage across the feeding conductors. This will make the motor draw heavy current longer than usually necessary, resulting in sufficient heat to trip the breaker. Adding a larger breaker might help, but would add the possibility of some really hot wiring.

A capacitor would cause a phase shift beneficial to the circuit, since the motor is an inductive load, and the capacitor a capacitive load. However, the quick answer is no, a capacitor is not the answer. The correct fix is a larger breaker supplying sufficiently large wiring.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The world is going to be shocked at what will be coming out.
    Nikola Tesla ~"Energy, frequency & vibration."
    Those aren't 3 seperate entities. They're one.
    Think of using vibrational acoustics to not only carve ancient magalithic stone, but to levitate & move them.
    The Trumpets that caused the Walls of Jericho to fall. What REALLY did that? Resonance.
    Since every atom vibrates via gyromagnetic precession, which is reducable to frequency at its core, couldn't you then control the states of matter?
    Transmutation of matter to a plasma state seems to the the future of healing for our cells to obsorb energy from "higher dimensions".
    It was done in our Ancient past.
    "When the bass drops!"
    A video will blow your mind
    https://rumble.com/vi9fkl-nikola-tesla.html

Joan Kuper likes this.
  8. John Brunner

What doesn't make sense to me is that the glass, the metal, the plastic, etc all seem to have the same resonate frequency.

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I think there is a lot that we do not know or it has been purposelessly removed from our memory through education.
    Joshua fought the battle of Jericho. And the walls came tumbling down! Frequency?
    At one time we seem to have more knowledge than now. What happened?

Joan Kuper and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. John Brunner

I'm not certain that all this knowledge was ever common among the masses in the first place. I'm sure it still exists in the same quarters it always has. That "regular guy" set up that demonstration and posted that video, so the info is not lost.

That's not to say I believe that only "special people" should possess this knowledge, I'm just saying that being informed has never been wide-spread among humanity. (You may conclude what you will about me from my making such a statement.)

Joan Kuper likes this.
  11. Joan Kuper

Joan Kuper Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't know that we ever had some of the knowledge or as John said above, perhaps it was withheld from the masses..
    Maybe you are right and education has removed some of the knowledge we had through instinct?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  12. Joan Kuper

Joan Kuper Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I agree...lol aft6er all even UFO info was withheld because supposedly it would frighten people..Much has been written about the 'secret' teachings of Jesus... I also think our brains are evolving in understanding

John Brunner likes this.
  13. John Brunner

I read The Gnostic Gospels when it was first published in the 1970s. I'm not certain how much of it I believe, but it's certainly thought-provoking stuff. Many believe that the Bible was perfectly compiled through Man by the hand of God, but I personally don't 100% trust anything that has Man's fingerprints on it. As a minimum, even good intent perverts Truth.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021