Oppressing And Enslaving Native Americans

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Hal Pollner, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

What's pathetic about this case is that his killers were aquitted. Till talked back to a white woman is what caused his lynching. This is a blight on the state of Mississippi and it's Criminal Justice System.

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

We have been moving towards better interracial relations for quite some time. I kind of wish people would stop digging up the past and start making today better. We do need to remember our history to keep from repeating it but just throwing a fact like that out there doesn't help much.

3. Lon Tanner

Registered

I am sorry that the fact annoys you but here's another. Both Oaklahoma and Mississippi have had lynchings in the past year.

4. Mary Stetler

Registered

I just googled this and amazingly there have been more than that. You may have led with that information instead of an out of context statement meant to stir things up, to start with.
    As horrible as those acts are, they are producing punishments that will eventually deter these crimes. $11million levied in a civil suit in one of them...

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  5. Lon Tanner

Registered

The punishments for the most part have been pathetic as a deterrent

6. Mary Stetler

Registered

Maybe you could do something to fix that.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  7. Lon Tanner

Registered

Mary Stetler likes this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

There has always been evil people doing evil things andsdaly sometimes in groups but this is not just the antics of one race it is all of us,be it racial political bad things happen.
    This only divides us more when we should be united to save our nation from these tyrants.

We can go back into history past and present to show hoew evil we cn be.

Example below of a young couple who the whole neighborhood of young knew about aand allowed nobody spoke up or spoke out of the terrible torture rape and muder mutilation done by these black youths mater of fact it wasn't even news worthy except locallly.This went o nfor days
    The black girl involved almost completely shewed the breast off Shannon and the Chris was continously sodomozed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  9. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Lon I have a story for everone of your bad white man threads that only cause more hate ,imo.All of man has evil in him.And blacks sold their own to worlds highest bidders. Slavery is still alive and well in Africa today. Google it.

10. Lon Tanner

Registered

I don't need to Google it. I am well informed on the subject. The fact that blacks slaved their own has no bearing or justification for bad white mans actions.

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Actually, it does. Imposing all manner of crazy stuff on white people in the United States today, none of whom has even had a parent who has owned a slave, while ignoring the fact that slavery is still alive and well in several African and Muslim countries today, is plain nuts.

12. Lon Tanner

Registered

Who is ignoring slavery today? It's in the press daily

13. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

Does it have any bearings on the bad Black mans actions today? There are Blacks killing Whites almost daily in the U.S., why aren't you talking about that?

Marie Mallery and Beth Gallagher like this.
  14. Lon Tanner

Registered

Because they will be arrested and convicted for their crimes unlike whites killing blacks.

15. Mary Stetler

Registered

I am sorry but I was fighting to bring the black on black shootings in Chicago to the fore but it is still being mostly ignored. The reason might be that the gov't is fighting for more gun laws when Chicago has the most gun laws of any city in the country so to bring attention to their situation is not good for gov't agenda. Laws are written for hate crimes but Why? Crimes are crimes whether against blacks, whites, gays....bringing attention to race etc is not what is needed. I have been saying for years: What we need is appropriate enforcement! not finger pointing.