Oppressing And Enslaving Native Americans

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Hal Pollner, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Black people don't shoot black people. When black people shoot white people, it's justified. When black people shoot other black people, it's actually the gun that does the shooting, and you're a racist if you notice that this doesn't make any sense.

2. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

You must be living in a dream world. Most of them are never prosecuted, and if the police do catch them, it's the police officers that are made out to be the bad guys.

3. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

You are wrong---If they are CAUGHT they are prosecuted.

4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

No comment.

5. Marie Mallery

Registered

Actually since the beginning of time .There is not one tribe or people who has not been enslaved by others.

6. Marie Mallery

Registered

There are Viking artifacts that go back before the Asians aka Indians crossed the Steppes to American.Don't know what happend to them though.Or even if its a fact.But it was an interesting read just the same.
    Then of course we have the Portugal slave ships sent here by Queen Isabella who brought the first African slaves to the American Continant 'S.America' before the Spanish brought them too.
    Portugal was also the first nation to abolish slavery, America the second the ones who bought in continued slavery. Of course no matter who used slaves it is still evil practice.

7. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

And now, for over a century, there is more slavery in the usa than every before.
    Slaves of corporations, of our own government, of medical deception agencies, phrmakeia, religous groups, churches and heartless leaders, dark. Like Rome fell because of internal dissent, not from outside powers, so too the usa is destroying itself and it's own people.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Worse I'd say. At least I think that the Afro-Americans could continue to seek the Creator of Life, from Whom Everything Comes Forth.

9. Marie Mallery

Registered

I agree.

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

All of it is about culture more so than anything else.

11. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

It is what is accepted in a culture.
    What we did to the American Indians was horrible. Millions were killed so we could have this counrty.
    Recently, my daughter has made the acquaintance of a Native American. He is amazing. He flint knaps, does bead work, and, most amazing of all, has shown her you can find artifacts anywhere around here.
    She came home the other day with shards of pottery, small arrowheads, bone tools... just from walking around the ledge.
    I picked up one small arrowhead and said, This must be for kids to practice with? She said, no, those were to torture captives with.
    And when I was doing a paper on African slavery, I found that natives would capture other natives to sell to the white slavers.
    We were not the only ones.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Registered

I don't think any of us can still call Eden our homeland. Most of us couldn't even find it on the map.
    According to DNA Indians are Asian ethnicity.
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?...erican+indian+originaterd+from+Asia&FORM=IGRE

I think the tribe of Dan in the Bible was the first out to sea.History says ship builders and seafarers discovered most of the West.
    https://hope-of-israel.org/daniteexodus.html

13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Not so. There are a people who are one spirit, one mind, one voice, from Chinese, Japanese, Africans, Europeans, Asians, and Eskimos. They did not achieve this at all in nor by the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the will of the Father in heaven. And they are few on earth, while most serve demons or the flesh, a few serve the Creator.

14. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You need to read up on slavery

Mary Stetler and Beth Gallagher like this.
  15. Marie Mallery

Registered

Who were the American Indian people? Seems they were far from the original tribes but did survive the longest. Artifacts of previous people have been found that didn't make it into the history books. Did disease or fighting among each other kill them off? Don't know.
    Seems the Eskimo aka Indian came across the ice from Asian when the continents were connected by the frozen Steppes.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=27be...G9mJTIwdGhlJTIwZmlyc3QlMjBBbWVyaWNhbnMu&ntb=1