People I Can't Stand To Be In The Company Of Even If Family

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Lon Tanner, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Nope, you just wrote one if, not IF-IF-IF-IF.
    He was kidding Lon and I see no reason why you can’t see it that way. Loosen up a little. :)

Sunny Bonet and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, believe it or not, I use to be a very quiet/introverted person. Heck, I even took a high school semester of Speech & Drama and done great in the class.

But, after I became single/divorced, and started going to nightclubs on Friday/Saturday nights, I found out extremely fast that I wasn't having any fun at all being quiet/introverted. I'd just stand, or sit, by myself, drinking a beer and listening to the band. IOW, basically, everyone else was having fun, but me!

So, on a Saturday morning, I looked in my mirror and said "ok, this crap has to stop" and then is when I became less quiet and definitely got rid of being introvert. And, it all worked out beautifully! I learned how to 2-Step, Texas Swing and ended up doing both very, very good. In fact, I got so good, I'd have ladies, after seeing me dance, ask me to dance. IOW, I met my share of ladies, but, unfortunately none of them were relationship and/or marriage minded. I was!

And then, when I bought my first horse, I had to learn to control him and that isn't going to happen with a quiet/introverted person...........at least not the horse owners I knew.

So, "that's my story and I'm sticking to it!" LOL:D

Sunny Bonet and Nancy Hart like this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

"Not being friendly" means not saying "Hi" back when you say it first.

Seriously, I say hello to folks often enough, but certainly not to everybody. I don't speak to 95% of the people I encounter during my day. My lord, you would never get your shopping done if every friggin' person in Walmart said "Hi" to every other friggin' person. And it would be creepy.

Do you really say "Hi" to every person you encounter throughout the day????

4. Sunny Bonet

Sunny Bonet Well-Known Member
    Registered

Judgmental, condescending, liars, thieves and phonies! I'll be baaack. :D

Beth Gallagher and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I put a like on your post because I do understand the sentiments.
    For me though and speaking of the ministry I came out of, being around liars, thieves, drug addicts, phonies, pimps etc come with the territory and serve as yet another opportunity to help wherever I could.

To be sure though, if I have to be around and in the general public and especially if my wife is along with me, I’d prefer not to be around people of ill character.

Sunny Bonet likes this.
  6. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Insufferable bores and snobs.

7. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

For me it's the Self Righteous individual. I can't stand them.

8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

And those who you label as being “self righteous” may not like you either. There are of course folks who deem themselves as being self righteous but the REAL Christian knows that there is none righteous, no not one. To even think that is to place ourselves above Christ Jesus which is a definite no-no.

Anyway and Oh yeah….happy birthday!

9. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

LOL ours too at times.

10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

People who use reverse racism like its a feather in their cap or think they are superior to thosse who don't agree with their radical form of tolerence whicj in turn is actually creeating more division and prejuduce because some are sick of hearing about it.
    I don't think a man mascarading as a female should shake their junk in little childrens faces like they do in public libraries and streets and even worse the insane so called parents larugh and clap while their toddlers are being abused by these sickos.
    Or the white man is the epitomy of evil many so called "freedom fighters" today do.
    It only makes things worse for us all.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    Yvonne Smith and Lon Tanner like this.