Pfizer & Moderna Investors Run For The Exits! Jeopardy Ahead?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by John West, Feb 23, 2022.

1. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The Desert Review has an article entitled Pfizer & Moderna Investors Run For The Exits: Apparently some of the top financial gurus, such as Edward Dowd, et. al., are suggesting there's trouble in Big Pharma city. What is this all about? From the article:

Dowd has sounded the alarm on Moderna and Pfizer as sinking ships that investors need to abandon. So what does the man who foresaw the dot com and the subprime mortgage crisis have to say about Moderna and Pfizer, and what trouble could exist in the paradise of COVID vaccine profits?

Here are Dowd’s words:

I want to liken here to what's gone on in the Great Financial Crisis. We had rating agencies, third-party verification sources that were able to perpetuate the fraud because the money got too big, their institutions became corrupted with the institutional imperative, and they got triple-A ratings which we all know in hindsight were not triple-A ratings – let's move forward to today.

The FDA is the trusted third-party verification of pharmaceutical products. 50% of their budget comes from Pharma...due to the institutional imperative that was in place at the time and the speed with which they tried to approve these unproven products with this unproven technology, fraud did occur, and what's my proof of that? The FDA, together with Pfizer, were trying to hide the clinical data.

And it’s come out recently...that the all-cause mortality for the Pfizer product failed – that means there were more deaths in the vaccine group than the placebo group. Normally in such a case, you have NO drug approval for such drugs. It's the gold standard. I've been told by all my people in the Biotech Industry they were horrified... See mark 25:10

[snip]

Dowd predicts Moderna will drop to zero with bankruptcy as fraud related to concealing the COVID vaccine dangers surfaces, and he predicts Pfizer will become a sub-ten-dollar stock. Dowd explains that the smart money has already left Moderna and will soon be exiting Pfizer.

Dowd foresees an avalanche of lawsuits coming as the insurance industry continues to uncover the legions of mounting deaths coming from the complications of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Dowd teamed up with an insurance industry analyst and researched the life insurance claims. They found that since OneAmerica shocked the world by announcing a 40% rise in non-COVID deaths in younger working-class employees, multiple other insurance companies worldwide have seen the same thing – massive rises in non-COVID deaths. And the evidence inescapably points to the vaccines as the cause. See mark 13:16.

More at source.​

I am thinking this is something to key an eye on
    . I also posted this in Vaccine News, thinking it could be very important and portend of things to come.

Edit Note: The article author's name is a psuedonym. Dr. Justus R. Hope, writer’s pseudonym, graduated summa cum laude from Wabash College where he was named a Lilly Scholar. He attended Baylor College of Medicine where he was awarded the M.D. degree. He completed a residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at The University of California Irvine Medical Center. He is board-certified and has taught at The University of California Davis Medical Center in the departments of Family Practice and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. He has practiced medicine for over 35 years and maintains a private practice in Northern California.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    Trevalius Guyus and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Drugs / medicine have been the fastest growing and now the main cause of death in the usa for over 50 years. That's not something new, is it ?

3. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't remember the govemment trying so hard to force you into taking a particular and limited dose of medicine (i.e., the two brands of vaccine and mandates), do you?

John Brunner likes this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Yes.
    Well, ever since jabs started - all of which leads to problems, massive coverups. complete deception by pharmakeia and governments bribed/ bought/ in their control.

5. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

i won't go to dr because of the forced jab...
    guess if it happens emergency...ambulance won't take me because of no jab...
    i know what my options are

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

One option: Keep looking for a health provider who actually heals people instead of increasing toxicity in their lives and bodies.
    This is potentially a lot more difficult today than it was in 1990, btw.

Kate Ellery likes this.
  7. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

we take lots of different herbs and minerals...nothing prescribed...for example...12 years ago my husband was diagnosed with chronic lymphatic cancer in T cells....was seeing oncologist that was going to do the chemo...
    I researched a clinical trial done by the mayo clinic
    on green tea extract that had put 84% of these patients in remission...

we started it...next appointment....chemo not necessary....we never said a word...drs think people are crazy using holistic on their own.
    neither of us have been to dr in over 12 years...
    we research...or ..i do it...
    calendula...(marigold seed extract)...for myself...regulates pancreas output of insulin...now...
    blood sugar levels...best in my life...oh....
    I've talked enough...
    you'll get the gist of it

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Some of this has been my worry all along about the vaccines, their effectiveness, and the long-term (as well as short-term) side effects of the new technology. Many of those involved with the development of this technology have been putting up red flags since the beginning and were suppressed, shouted down, or censored.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Interesting stiff, with Pfizer deliberately mutating the virus in order to sell more vaccines.

If nothing else, this is exciting.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2023
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Facts violate YouTube's terms of service.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Thgats right but I enjoy some of the contents while I can. I also don't agree with most rockers or movie stars but I watch their programs. We'd almost have to leave the planet to get away from all the crap now. We have learned so much from YT and enjoyed some decent programs,so huess we'll stay a while.

John Brunner likes this.
  12. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I think school-mandated vaccines might fall into that category.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. John Brunner

I was gonna post that. The guy is a dead man walking. And not only does Project Veritas have to uncover it, the MSM does not subsequently pick up the story.

Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.
  14. John Brunner

Unless I misunderstand your point about Ken's point (or even if I do misunderstand), I believe that Ken's point was that YouTube is censoring the truth. Their "Terms of Service" include Thou Shalt Nor Challenge The Government Narrative."

15. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I understand but most entertainment now is not what is used to be.

John Brunner likes this.