Police In Ottawa May Be Un Troops

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There are a lot of people who are talking about this, @Dwight Ward , and I have posted pictures of UN planes landing near Ottawa last weekend. I think that this is very likely true, and posted the information in the Canada Truckers thread; but maybe this is a better thread for the discussion.

3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I try to avoid conclusions that the worst is probably true but sometimes it is. Trudeau is very chummy with the Chinese. They evidently have their own autonomous zones in western Canada.

4. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

They better not be.

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just listened to the latest information from the Spec Ops Monkey, and he is the person who does all of the military related flight tracking and posts new reports just about every day.
    He supplies the information that he can find from the flight reports, and then leaves it up to people to make up their own mind, but he said that the planes that he sees from the videos do not look right to him.
    He went through all of the UN planes, and it looks like most of them are in Africa, and the ones that were in Canada were there very early this month, or back in January; so unless this was all pre planned from the start of this year, those planes are not there because of the Freedom Truckers convoy.

Some reports are also suggesting that the mounted police are speaking some other language than English or French, which people can’t understand and they don’t know what language it is.
    It is hard to know what is true and what is disinformation.