Political Memes

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Sep 27, 2017.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

White House Press Release
    It is with shock and horror that The White House must report the untimely death of President Biden.

Aides found him on the floor of the Oval Office with a broken neck, apparently sustained as the President attempted to sniff his own hair.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I really try to keep my brain clean but after reading your post, it automatically went to “broken back” trying to sniff (?) and that’s when I had be careful of what I was thinking…..and posting.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Interestingly enough, 3 of those are known to be pedophiles and one is highly probable.

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Took a lot of work to think up 34 charges from thin air. I think all of it will be thrown out of court once it gets cranked up. No laws were broken and even the liberal pundits are saying the same on main stream news. Then you have the paid off jurors most of whom are probably fresh from jail themselves or were never charged for real crimes and just let out over night. It is really a sad day to see someone dragged through the mud by criminal behavior of the swamp creatures, and they do exist. We have a rough road ahead of us with this bunch of criminals in our court system, even if it is NY the same exist in every state and is getting worse by the year. How do these people even sleep at night knowing they are the scum of the earth in just about every normal thinking rational American's mind.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

They are narcissistic sociopaths. They have no self; therefore, they cannot have empathy or affect.

I was wondering if this crop of broken humans is not due to the destruction of the family and substitution of government (including schools.) Narcissism is generally the result of having no parents, functionally or literally.

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

From what I read, a very anti-Trump judge is on the case, so it may take an appear to embarrass him.

8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Some would say that climate change initiatives aren’t political but I do beg to differ most profusely hence….the meme.
    upload_2023-4-21_13-57-1.png

Martin Alonzo and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The elites sold their shares in the big oil companies and put their money into green energy. That is why the big push on green energy. They always want you dependent on their service

10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

11. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Looking at the upper photo of those two people cleaning up the oil on that turbine reminded me of my late cousins first job as an independent contractor welder. He took the job of doing a modification on a water tower near Houston and he hired a Mexican fella to do the gofer duties. So he had to cut a hole in the side of the upright tower under the tank, which of course required him to go down by rope and do the work hanging out there by rope. He got all his gear together and lowered himself down and got comfortable and yelled at his helper to drop him the torch, the guy lit the torch and started lowering it with a loop tied around the rope that my cousin was hanging on. Cousin told me he climbed up the rope and pulled out his check book and wrote the guy a check and told him he was fired !!! You have to laugh at the irony of this. Or better still think of yourself in the same situation dangling around on a hemp rope and nothing else and someone drops a lit welders torch down your rope. About 12 years ago my cousin passed away due to lung cancer. He had always worked in the oil and gas pipeline business up until the mid 70s and he finally took a job at a large repair facility that did nothing but repair drill stem. He inhaled so much toxic gas it just took a healthy looking middle age man and turned him into a choking shell of human. I don't think there are any industrial jobs that are 100 percent healthy. Some people have better tolerance than others of toxic air.

Don Alaska, Bobby Cole and Ed Wilson like this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Best Joke I have heard all day had to do with a possible statement that Biden might say in regard to American civilians having a hard time getting out of Sudan.
    “I don’t understand what the problem is. There are four doors for them to get out of.”

13. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

15. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered