Questions And Answers Game

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Holly Saunders, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

It gets dark here about 5.30pm...thank goodness because last month it was dark at 4.30pm... roll on summer when it doesn't get dark 'till 10pm...

I am a Night owl by nature...however I'm also an early riser, I haven't stayed in bed until Noon since I was a teen...

It's Valentines day today...have you celebrated it...do you still...or are you not bothered about it any more.. ?

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

My oldest son usually brings me yellow roses but this year he was sick with something like the flu. So he just called me. My younger son gives me a card.

Do you have a hobby?

3. Holly Saunders

Registered

Yes I take photos..as best as I can...

What's your hobby.... ?

4. Shirley Martin

Registered

Hosting and feeding birds and taking pictures of them.

Do you go to the movies?

5. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

No... I don't go to the movies because there isn't a movie house within a 2 hour drive from my house...

Do you like going to local plays put on my local players groups..
    We used to belong to our local players group in Massey, but they closed up and don't exist anymore..
    I was in 6 plays they put on some years ago and most of them were dinner Theatre plays..

6. Holly Saunders

Registered

No I have to admit having worked in the professional entertainment world ..I'm not too keen on provincial theatre.. sorry Steve, I bet you miss your time in the theatre tho'...

Are you a member of any Social seniors group in real life...?

7. Steve North

Registered

Boy do I ever miss going on stage and acting..
    The last play I was in, I played the village idiot and thoroughly enjoyed my comedy role.. They gave me a write-up and picture in the local newspaper saying Steve was hilarious.. Learning the lines was something else but today, I don't think I could do it again......

Yes, we belong to the Seniors Club in Espanola which is a 30 minute drive from our house.. We have a potluck supper on the third Monday of every month.. Activities every day including a singing choir that entertains at certain events..
    We don't attend there very often since my wife (Annmarie) had her ankle replacement and before that my shoulder, but we do go to the potluck suppers to meet the gang..

Do you do much shopping on the internet??
    Lately I have been doing a lot of buying on Amazon, Wallmart, New chick, Brag gear, and a few other sites.. Prices are quite good with free delivery to our door within only days..

8. Shirley Martin

Registered

I don't do a lot of shopping at all. My needs are few. I do a lot of my Christmas shopping online. I just ordered Miki's flea and tick meds from CanadaPetCare.com. They are less expensive there and they ship free.

Did you have a favorite teacher?

9. Holly Saunders

Registered

Yes My English teacher in senior High, she was American from SC or NC can't remember which but I know it was the Carolinas , , teaching English in Scotland... she was the kindest teacher ever.. and I still remember her southern Drawl when she said my Name... ( which has 3 syllables ) lol

Same queestion...

10. Shirley Martin

Registered

@Holly Saunders , when she said it , it probably had six syllables. When we say Ann, it comes out as Ay-yann. :D

I did have a favorite teacher. It's too long a story to tell here but she inspired me in many ways. She was my 8th grade teacher and I was painfully shy.

Who is the politician you most trust?

11. Steve North

Registered

Trust a politician ???? you must be joking....
    There's a story where a child asks the father "how come there are no more circuses" ...
    The father answers that all the clowns became politicians...

In order not to be the only one that feels that way, I will repeat the same question..

Who is the politician you trust ???

12. Holly Saunders

Registered

You are so right lol... it was probably 6 syllables or more..she was such a sweet lady one of the very few nice people in my childhood, I'll never forget her..

13. Shirley Martin

Registered

Maybe that was not such a good question. :D

If you could paint, what would you paint first?

14. Steve North

Registered

Most likely my living room and then the kitchen......
    I used to paint, but now, I will leave it to the professionals..

Do you have a headboard on your bed ??
    We never had one and just recently I ordered a fancy, metal headboard and you wouldn't believe what a difference it makes in the appearance of the bedroom..

15. Holly Saunders

Registered

If I could Paint ( and I used to be able to a little I still have my easel)...I would probably paint portraits of my grandfurkids..but I'm not that good

Yes I have a headboard. up until recently I had a wooden sleigh bed , so a a really nice wooden bedhead... I just bought a new bed and storage divan just a few weeks ago so now I have a really soft leather headboard..

When you were a child what were your daily chores to do to help out at home... and did you like or hate them ?