Questions On Covid Vaccines ( Not Politically Motivated )

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Mary Stetler, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

How could it be? That couldn't possibly be valid science. Most people never have their IQ tested, and those who do would not make up a representative sample.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As an antagonist you might make some sort of grade but as a statistician you’re kinda slow.
    What you take as triggered is quite stoic really but as time went on I have to use BIG letters so you can read them better because obviously something had passed you by.
    I asked you a simple question for which you do not have an answer because if you did it would reveal that what I am writing is exactly correct.
    I’ve blown your entire link to shreds and you still can’t “understand” the parameters by which I am able to do it.

You write that you understand a premise that is totally ill conceived and morbidly idiotic even in the most liberal way of thinking.
    So far as MY IQ goes, I wrote that it doesn’t matter what it is but the fact that I know how it is established because I’ve been through the proper process should give some indication that I do indeed know what I’m talking about and it seems to me that you’re the only one who wants to know what my IQ level is. You’re not being inquisitive but instead you’re just being who you are. Again, an antagonist. (yes, I used that word three times).
    Somehow logic totally escapes you and you have to run back with words like “triggered” and unintelligent and pathetic to cover your own lack of intelligent analysis and inability to converse on a subject YOU brought up.
    It wasn’t me who started the vein…..it was indeed you!

Now, have you been tested? No? Okay, then since you have NOT then you are about 1 out of about 250 million people who have not been tested ergo only about 50 million can be analyzed on the basis you are espousing. Those statistics as stated are erroneous and only fit for something an antagonist like yourself to hold onto.

Now, try this for size. It doesn’t measure up either but it’s at least a little more accurate based on the premise that smart doesn’t necessarily mean IQ.. https://www.zippia.com/advice/smartest-states-in-america/

Please don’t show your backside anymore than you have Hoot. It hasn’t accomplished a thing. As much as I have enjoyed some of your conversations in other threads your hostility in this one is actually quite boring.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Maybe I’ve taken the long way around but that’s exactly what I have been saying.

Now, if the article rendered it’s evaluation based on SAT’s, IQ, and other scholastic testing, then I might have to do some further research but as it stands, that’s not what the article says.

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Here is an example. Perhaps @Hoot Crawford 's survey is actually veiled racism. If you look at this link, you will see that Mississippi also is the state with the highest percentage of African-American residents. Does it follow they are inherently of low I.Q.? Maybe Blacks as a whole are anti-vaxxers. I think the entire article referenced is bogus and an attempt to disparage either Black Americans or people who don't want to be told by those such as Fauci how to behave and what should be done to one's own body.

Link to states ranked by Black residents

5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Well, as published by Medical News Today, here is a sampling of a survey taken by Texas A&M university. (copied and pasted)

“Black respondents were 41% less likely to pursue vaccination. That is significant since numerous studiesTrusted Source have found that people who are Black, Asian, or from minority ethnic backgrounds are more likely to acquire COVID-19 and experience worse clinical outcomes”.

So, @Don Alaska, this paragraph certainly does fit in with with your analysis of Hoot’s article so maybe we could indeed extrapolate such a demographic finding.
    My goodness! (imagine me as being shocked). The left wing woke community should be up in arms!! Quick, find something to burn!

Note: Actually, there are some assumed reasons why the black community as a whole might be hesitant to take the vaccine.
    There’s a dozen or so links that I found in about 10 seconds that point to some past medical testing that centered around people of color which might be deemed as somewhat nefarious.

Edit: Which does bring to mind a small thing called an “experiential quotient”. Rarely does an article dealing with IQ refer to those whose life experiences are such that they defy the intelligence quotient.
    Example: A man with a higher IQ may look at the specs of a ladder and say that by all reasoning the ladder should be safe.
    On the other hand, the man with a lower IQ who has used the ladder on numerous occasions has the ability to give a full analysis as to what the ladder has that he deems as being unsafe.
    In the case of my notation, the black community has experience with medical testing which can and does often trump what the “experts” have to offer.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    Don Alaska and Al Amoling like this.
  6. Joyce Senior

Joyce Senior Well-Known Member
    Registered

I've found statements from the CDC about a number of people who have been hospitalized or who died after receiving the vaccine, but nothing like this about people who died from the vaccine. Can you please point me to it?

7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Jim Brown, Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They did say that they wanted to get the vaccines out to the black community first.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The fact that the left says that voter ID prevents black people from voting gives a HUGE piece of evidence as to how smart they believe the black community to be.
    Logically, because they obviously have lower IQ’s and do not have the wherewithal to get an ID so refusing the vaccine is just more evidence of that assumption.

(note to new members, it’s satire)

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

My brother just told me that if they have the manpower and funding to go door-to-door about vaccines, they can carry a camera and provide for free photo IDs for everyone and then require photo IDs at the polls. Good idea, no?

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Eugenicists have long targeted the Black race. It is so sad that this is going on.

Ken Anderson and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Between them and Margaret Sanger, who can blame an informed person of color why they have trust issues?

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Okee-Dokee here’s one that’s a real gasser.

I received a letter today 16 July 21 from the VA. The letter itself was dated 21 June 2021 which none of it really matters in the short but keep reading.

The letter started out calling me to volunteer for service once again. The service? Get the vaccine. Oh, it was quite lengthy telling me how it was my duty to take the vaccine in order to protect myself, family and friends and even said that we’ve lost too many brother and sister veterans to the virus.
    All good stuff until it got to the part where it said it was 100% safe.

Get this, the guy who guarantees that the virus is 100% safe is none other than the Acting Under Secretary for Health, Richard A. Stone M.D.
    If you’re not familiar with the good doctor it’s okay but just note that he got booted out of his position around mid July (note the dates in the first sentence) for being absolutely stupid.

Note the copy and paste:
    F476AF48-6980-40E8-9E9E-D6D391E46BAD.png

Now, how am I supposed to trust the word of someone who obviously wants vets to suffer rather than receive proper treatment?
    Just like Fauci, Stone was the head of a lot of departments involved with health but somehow lost his own humanity and professionalism in the process.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Did you get the same notice @Jim Brown?
    At the end of the letter I was told that if I had already received the inoculations by another source than the VA that I was to send them a copy of my vaccine card so they could post it on my health records.
    Dunno if I want the government to have that much information. I just need the VA for the basics or if I need a consult or second opinion.