Real Story Behind 911

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Marie Mallery, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I watched it all but my memory is poor these days. I need to watch it again. I remember that the building construction was only a part of the whole.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I know what you mean, Hubby and I were just saying ' getting old isn't for sissy's.'

3. Susan Paynter

Susan Paynter Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Marie Mallery likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Registered

I can't read fine print or enlarge the screen on some sites. But thanks for the invite.

Susan Paynter likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that the picture is probably real, I can’t see why they would photoshop something that looks like this one does, but it is always a possibility.
    The main thing that I noticed about the photo is that the hole is obviously where the plane supposedly crashed through the steel girders of the building wall; but when you look at these girders, you can see that they look like they were sliced off in a straight line all the way across. Even assuming that the airplane could break the steel girders, it would not look so uniform as that picture does.

The next thing is the building behind the woman in the picture. If the plane went through the wall there and exploded, that whole area should have been in flames, and not just in the kind of shambles that the picture shows.
    Looking at the top corner, you can see part of a fire up above, which does not make sense for it to be burning on the next floor and not where the plane went through.
    If this was not the part of the building where the plane went through the wall, then there should not be a huge hole like there is in this picture.

6. Marie Mallery

Registered

I don't beleive those were ordinary planes. May have had explosives to the wing tips to make people think a plane hit the towers, the whole story is a mystery.
    No bodies in the field and the Pentagon had all kinds of questions too. A plane went down the street more narrow than the planes width with cars parked on both sides, then went in on lower levels of the building. All cameras atound the most important building in thr nation yet no pictures of the plane except one you couldn't make out.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    Susan Paynter likes this.
  7. Marie Mallery

Registered

Rebeka Roth says what we were told about the flights were mostly impossible. or something like that.o_O

Its long but interesting ,what do you think?

8. Yvonne Smith

9. Marie Mallery

Registered

Not me ,my tin foil hat spins just looking at the freaky grinner. He is back in with the rest of the gang too now. Reminds me of another song,lol,'
    The Bitch Is Back.'

10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Here is two frames from a video showing the holographic plane hitting tower two. Where is the plane ice_screenshot_20220226-170418.png ice_screenshot_20220226-170546.png

The motors on the planes are from 7-9 feet in diameter made of industrucable titanium in shanks ville where is the motors??? They should be larger than the man walking around [ 7.jpg 6.jpg

The pentagon is another just as obvious fake

Yvonne Smith and Marie Mallery like this.
  11. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Are you telling me my relatives at towers and one at pentagon on 9-11 - were what . not really there? Did not die that all was a fake?

12. Yvonne Smith

Obviously, what happened that day, did actually happen, the towers came down and people died. No one disputes that part, @Hedi Mitchell . Where the conspiracy part comes in , is about what really caused the towers to come down, and who was behind the whole thing.
    It is well known that the towers had recently been sold, and the new owner took out enormous amounts of insurance for the towers, and also it is known that workers had been inside for a while previously, and could have set up the explosives that went off and actually caused the towers to collapse.
    The news reported one tower had collapsed, and you could see it standing in the distance behind the news person. They had to know in advance what was going to happen, to report it before the tower actually came down.

Fighter jets were told to stand down, and that it was all some kind of a training exercise. Afterwards, passports for the supposed hijacker just floated down out of the air and landed all in one piece near the towers, even though the whole plane no longer existed. How likely is it that the plane exploded and the passports were all just fine ?

What happened was terrible enough, but if it was done with our government’s knowledge and not stopped, that makes all of those needless deaths even worse, in my opinion.

Chris Ladewig likes this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Registered

Of course not just some don't believe the story being given to us by those in charge.
    I'm sorry for your loss Hedi.

14. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry for your loss. Would you like to really know that what they told you was a lie? Probably the guilty people are still out there.

15. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Good to see you, Martin.