Seniorsonly Club Style

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by Bibbi Wright, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Well I get lots of humor and enjoyment from some of them but its not fo eveyone.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There are a lot of great videos on youtube, and I enjoy watching the ones about gaited horses, and even some of the dressage ones, as well as some of the cute little monkey videos.
    However, I know that most people here have no interest in dressage horses; so I have not posted any here.

I do occasionally post videos when I think that it helps explain something and does it better than I can do myself, even though I also try to explain whatever it is, as well as I can. An example might be the benefits of a certain vitamin or mineral, and often the doctor on the video can explain it much better than I can , so I often share those, @Marie Mallery .
    I think that people who like the comedy videos might be apt to watch some of those when they are posted.

Marie Mallery and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Hubby likes those with horses too. I think the animal and kids are cute and of course other things.But I guess plenty of people are kinda tired of kids,lol. [Thats another good song,haha] 'Keep On Roilling With The Flow, " I had my fill of raising kids,I'm raising hell just like I did".