Sick And Evil

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I just got a chuckle about the liars and pants on fire in your profile....True true.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'm curious. Are you in favor of mandating vaccinations?

3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm in favor of what I went thru as a young child, but not in favor of what my grandkids parents were faced with when they were born under 20 yrs ago. So many vaccinations before these babies were 6 months old. These young adults are now 22 and 19 and their peditrician had put so much fear in their parents when these babies were born and now my daughter feels a lot of their health issues over the last couple decades were due to so much vaccinations. Their immune systems never had a chance to develop.

I had measles, chicken pox and mild mumps when I was a kid who was born in '38.

Glad I'm not faced with this vaccination issue. I get no vaccines, no flu, no shingle, no nothing and am just fine, actually in good health. Now if they had a vaccine to keep arthritis from my body, I'd probably look at that or would have years ago...

A side story, I worked at a smaller school years ago and got to know all the families and a lot of the children, worked in Admissions, and the two families that did NOT vaccinated their children had the healthiest kids there. For whatever you care to think of that, I thought a lot about it.

A tad OT, but I'm against the mass medication with fluorides of our public waters. Many have no clue they are being poisoned with these waste by product, and in the last decade or so more and more cities are opting out of fluoridating, they are "in the know" about what is to happen to their waters. Portland, OR is a great example of this as it's a large city and fought it.

Why the Warning label on commercial toothpastes now? Must be a reason.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    Ken Anderson likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Not sure where to go with that Joy. It was a white woman who started planned parenthood which concentrated on the abortion of black babies and check this out: A black guy, not a white guy but a black democrat advocating for “kill em now or kill em later”.
    https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Kill+Them+Now+Or+Later&qpvt=kill+them+now+or+later&FORM=EWRE

And as far as wars go, there is no color when it comes to man’s inhumanity to man. The Chinese were trying to take over their known world just the same as the Persians were in theirs a couple of thousand years ago and as a matter of fact, they’re still a going concern.
    Not a white person among those but yeah, white guys are doing it too.

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

These Democrats still demonstrate sick
    So Brave: This Pennsylvania State Rep. Filmed Himself Harassing Pro-Life Teens and Old Ladies

Bobby Cole likes this.