Sitting In A Hot Seat.

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Ina I. Wonder, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I love y'all, but I'll sit this one out. Despite being a pretty open person, the stalker has left a mark on me, and my chest actually started hurting when I read about this in the Good Morning thread. I know it'll be a lighthearted thread, but I just wanted to let y'all know why I don't want to be nominated. I'm not as open as I used to be online, because opening up about myself is how the stalker latched onto me. Play on, and enjoy! :)

Holly Saunders and Terry Page like this.
  2. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

That's understandable Diane and it may not even happen, because we are still a very small forum and maybe it just wouldn't work, like some parties you go to ;)

3. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Diane Lane , this I can understand, and I have no problem with you just asking questions. Without questions there will be no game, and that will allow you to join in on the fun. Plus there is bound to be a few questions that we'll not want to answer, and that is fine too.

So put on your thinking cap and come up with some really interesting things to ask us, and maybe you could pinch hit as a moderator when the chosen ones are not available.

Holly Saunders and Terry Page like this.
  4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:(Sorry people I use a library internet computer, so I can't be on the hot seat forum at a specified time, whew, plus Mom's in the hospital with pneumonia too, so I come to the library when I can now days. She'll be alright though and coming home soon, luckily it was light, but she couldn't breathe at one time. Sorry people!

Bonnie Thomas and Holly Saunders like this.
  5. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

You are under absolutely no obligation to join in with the 'Hot seat' @Krissttina Isobe ...but if you want to take part just by asking a question you can, but it's entirely up to you...and the same for everyone..you can choose to be in the hot seat, as well as ask questions...or choose just to ask questions...or take no part in it whatsoever, ..it;s completely up to individual choice... :D

I do hope your mum gets well very soon... :)

6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

So do I, Krissttina .

7. Krissttina Isobe

Registered

#Thanks so much! Guess what she slid at home just yesterday a day after she got home from the hospital! I asked her to pray to Saint Lady of Lourdes for protection and healing as well as to Saint Marry Immaculate of the Miraculous Medal too, my goodness she is 90 and should be living a nicer life already!

Holly Saunders likes this.
  8. Krissttina Isobe

Registered

*Thanks me too! Since she prayed she is a lot better and I hinted to her to ask them for protection too. I hope things get much better for her.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  9. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, it seems this one went no where.

10. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

11. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I had forgotten all about the hot seat. I'll have to go back and read it again. :)