So Much Illegal Drugs In America!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

This article claims at least one place is running out of places for the bodies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-space-dead-bodies-amid-fentanyl-crisis.html

I read stuff like this and my disgust with politicians just boils over. They’re all crocodile tears over the latest gun violence issue and ignore what is basically a WMD coming into our country for the sake of their stupid, self-serving, open borders policies. They are such blatant liars and hypocrites it turns my stomach.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
  2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh my! Not gun deaths?:rolleyes:

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  3. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Gun deaths get much more publicity, but fentanyl actually causes more deaths. The last time I checked 100,000 people died from fentanyl overdoses.

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

In the state we live in currently, Colorado, it's both fentanyl and meth.

5. Richard Whiting

Registered

Edit to the above post.
    The last time I checked, fentanyl overdose deaths are killing 100,000 PER YEAR !!!!

Thomas Windom likes this.
  6. Richard Whiting

Registered

I don't get it. Everyone knows full well that Fentanyl kills, yet people keep taking it.

Also, I don't understand why the U.S. gov't doesn't go after the biggest drug dealers in countries which aren't doing anywhere near enough to stop those dealers. It seems to me that the only way to stop those dealers is to have teams with orders to take them out using long range snipers.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
  7. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As I understand it, Fenganyl is very addictive so they keep using it. As for the Cartels, other countries tolerate them because they bring in money and running around sniping at suspected drug producers is against international and domestic laws. As for actions that might be going on sub rosa, it doesn't seem they're having much of an effect.

As an added note, kids in my town back in the day all knew drugs were bad for you. Kids today, for whatever combination of reasons. don't.seem to know and often get to a point where they don't care.

8. Richard Whiting

Registered

We know who the biggest cartel dealers are. As far as I'm concerned, this is war. 100,000 Americans are dying from fentanyl EVERY YEAR.
    When foreign countries are so inept as to not being able to even control their own countries, it's up to us to defend ourselves. I say kill the cartel dealers on sight. To hell with international law. If Mexico doesn't like it, then too ***** bad. If Mexico objects, then close the entire border.

9. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

This too is true but then think about who we're talking about here. Society has a lot to do with it too.

10. Richard Whiting

Registered

Do you mean gangs when you say society ?
    If so, the last time I read about them, it was said there are over 1,000 gangs just in greater Los Angeles.
    We can't beat them if the laws only allow us to go after one at a time AFTER a specific crime is committed. We need to focus on specific gangs and break them up by constantly harassing them. Like, for example, having cops follow them where ever they go and make life miserable and write tickets, doing body searches, and looking for weapons.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
  11. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Mexico killed the top two cartel leaders and the cartels supposedly declared war on the Mexican government. No sure how it is going. Have enough watching what is going on here.:(
    We tried to close the border and then put Kamala in charge.:confused:

12. Marie Mallery

Registered

Cody If your logic were true then we would have young teens in politics, teaching as professors in university and other jobs that take mature minds and thinking. The young seldom think of negative consequences.

Richard Whiting likes this.
  13. Richard Whiting

Registered

When did we try to close the border ? I've been here since 2011 and I don't recall the border ever being closed.

One thing I do know for sure: since Biden became president, the U.S. is allowing tens of thousands MORE Hispanic's into America. The last time I checked, we had aprox 30 million illegals living in the USA.

14. Marie Mallery

Registered

Richard,where are you originally from? But it is true the borders have been open for past 70 years since Eisenhower sent many back thru Operation Wetback, then Reagan gave 3 million more amnesty and then they brought in their families thru family reunification act , before that in 1965 or so Ted Kennedy set up the wet foot dry foot BS and South America emptied their prisons and indigent's into south Florida, which is now known as Little Havanna and the hub of drug cartels and major crime.
    Even legal immigrants Italians first enterprise was crime thru Mafia.
    This is not the fault of the immigrants they will do whatever is in their best interest this is the fault of Americans who tolerated it.
    " Evil trumps when good men do nothing". We surrendered out nation a long time ago. We set the stage for the Clintons, Obamas, Bidens and they had plenty of help from The Reagans, Bush's and RINOS.
    Nothing new all empires fall in less than 250 years except Rome that lasted almost 500,if memory serves me.

Richard Whiting likes this.
  15. Richard Whiting

Registered

Originally from New York State. Mother's family lived there since the 1700's. Fathers family from Maine.

I disagree that all empires fall in less than 250 years. Ist, the Roman empire can be divided into 2 classifications : The Roman Republic and The Roman Empire. Lasted about 800 years. The multiple stages of the Egyptian Empire lasted close to 2,700 years, until Alexander The Great conquered it.
    England/Great Britain has lasted nearly 1,000 years (so far).

In any event, if America is to survive much longer, it needs to DRAMATICALLY cut down on new immigrants , of ANY nation. I suggest that we need to digest and culture NEW immigrants before we lose control of what we have built.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
    Marie Mallery and Ken Anderson like this.