Some Americans Are Unhappy Supporting Ukraine

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Thomas Stillhere, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The bottom line is that the U.S. is in a no win situation.

If we give Ukraine all the help it needs, more Russians will die and if we don’t then more Ukrainians will die.
    No civilian or Russian soldier wants to get killed and no Ukrainian civilian or soldier wants to get killed and there’s already too many mothers grieving the loss of their children to fill 10 lifetimes much less one.

Alas, again, politicians ain’t happy unless they’re politik’n and stealing money.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There could be a long- standing cease fire, similar to what is in place in Korea. I suspect Russia won't accept defeat, and if Russia wins, the Dollar and everything with it will go down. I don't think Russia will accept Ukraine as part of NATO. That is, after all, why they went to war--or began the Special Military Operation--in the first place, and rescue Russian-speaking Ukrainians from abuse at the hands of the Zelenskyy regime. The U.S. and NATO are now baiting Putin, trying to get him to do something that would justify the whole of NATO becoming directly involved, but so far he hasn't taken the bait and the Western nations, or at least the people there, are tiring of the nonstop pumping of money and munitions into supporting the corrupt regime that the U.S. installed there.

A cease fire could give both sides a chance to negotiate terms without more people dying on both sides.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The important things are that the Biden family does well financially, that those in charge of the Biden Administration achieve their globalist agendas, and that the Ukrainian leadership can retire to some other country with all of the money they could ever need. Oh, and also that the American people are worse off than they were before this venture began.

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Just think if you have a war the solders will go out of the country while it is full of illegals to look after their family. How many want to leave the country when you know it will be over run while you are gone.

5. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Those Americans who support Ukraine voted democrat. I wonder if Ukrainian's; support; Ukraine on this war? I don't think many of them like the little piano playing freakster.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Enough fled Ukraine at the beginning of the war that Ukraine is petitioning other countries to return former residents to Ukraine as they can be fed into the meatgrinder. I suspect NATO forces will be manning the tanks and planes as Ukraine has run out of military-aged men to fight the war.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  7. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Very sad shape the world is in now.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

They sold them Ukraine as they do a lot of war activity. We have to help the poor folks over there from the big bad empire.
    Sorry we have poor folks and vets and situations that need attention here. The Democrats are even starting to see that. But with the millions of illegals getting driver's licenses (picture id's) I am sure the plan is to have them vote. Donald is carefully saying that only specific folks will be sent back.
    We need to fight the situations now! to keep them from voting and to keep our money here.

9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The Ukraine War is supposedly "fighting for democracy" when Russia is probably more democratic that Ukraine is at the moment at least. Zelenskyy has cancelled elections and jailed political opponents. Sounds a bit like what is going on here. Perhaps Biden has changed the definition of democracy like he changed the definition of recession.

Mary Stetler and Marie Mallery like this.
  10. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Macron of France has now proposed sending NATO troops into Ukraine. Initially, these are supposed to be logistics personnel, but how long will it be before combat units will be sent? I saw that at least some National Guard units from Ohio have been activated to go "overseas", whether that is Taiwan, Ukraine, or the Middle East isn't known. I don't know what kind of response Macron is getting for his ideas, but it may be just setting the stage.

12. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Then let France supply the bodies for Ukraine.

It was announced today that the Army is reducing force by 24K. The announcement tries to convince us that the military is over-structured and there is already no one in those jobs. I suspect there is no one in them because American men and women are no longer volunteering to serve in a woke military at the same rate they were before.

So here we are on the eve of more Biden wars headed for a smaller military force. I doubt that this will be the last of the reductions.

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  13. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

There are fewer volunteer recruits and sadly, American youth are not physically fit for duty. Too many overweight, under-exercised kids.

14. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Victor Hansen explained about our young folks between 18 and 30 about how they are not, I'm putting in my own words, not getting into any colleges, or careers where they would have to be using their muscles, including not getting into the military. I believe he is absolutely right. It's all about BIG money they hope to make while they are living in their parents basements, not having children, or buying homes of their own.

That's only one answer to a question in the podcast I put up today.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Plus any who have ever been on ADHD drugs are supposedly unfit for duty. I suspect they will be offering waivers for that though, as many "woke" recruits have taken those drugs at some time, and woke recruits are who they want, having eliminated many of the good military personnel with the vaxx mandates. They are going to want people willing to fire on their parents and siblings, just as Hitler did in the 1930s. I know, Nazi mongering and conspiracy....

John Nopales and Marie Mallery like this.