Some Americans Are Unhappy Supporting Ukraine

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Thomas Stillhere, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Or having children and the grandparents are raising them.
    Many are on drugs or online gamers, which is a bad addiction.

2. Marie Mallery

Registered

Very sad but true. I put up a video here a few weeks ago, of American enlistments vs Russian. It was so telling about how far we have fallen.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Celia Jenkins

Celia Jenkins Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'm not going to contribute to the subject, but I'm pleased to see that SOME people are fully aware of what is happening in the world. Too many people turn a blind eye and prefer not to concern themselves with anything outside their own front door.

4. Marie Mallery

Registered

Other nations killing themselves lost fewer citizens before our military stuck their nose in their wars. Not to speak of all the young American we lost doing so.
    Our laws were very clear about getting involved in outside wars, but since 1913 and the feds taking over that law has been ignored by the Military 'Industrial' Complex.
    We were warned about this by 2 presidents, Eisenhower and Kennedy.
    Not to speak of social radicals taking over our government. We are no longer a nation ,IMO.

Mary Stetler and John Nopales like this.
  5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I was just reading that google is doing the same in the EU as it did here pre elections; Sensoring what is sees as mis information and spreading what it sees as necessary information. Alternative media is not it's idea of appropriate news--even if it is truth. Google is under the direction of the uber rich all over the world.

Don Alaska and John Nopales like this.
  6. Mary Stetler

Registered

We no longer feel/are represented by our government. The destruction of Trump is so important to the dark state because he is the only way to stop it.
    The EU is facing the same non representation of its people.

7. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

It is very good to see others are "not" blinded by the brilliancy of big media, big tech, and the wealthy (on the blood and sweat of honest hard-working people) people who have decided they are God and plan to rule over the rest of us who know they are nothing but criminals against the human race.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

He and like-minded people are the only way. I admit that I don't know of anyone quite like Donald Trump, but he is at least, the biggest part of our last hope. That is what I believe, and that is why the Left is so frightened of him they'll do anything to stop him. Sadly, too many have stood still and just watched what they are doing to him and others.

The lies of the Left (media, big tech. filthy rich libs) are so bold because they know they are still those that listen to them and believe the lies. They no longer believe their own eyes or ears, they're to lazy and dependent on their masters.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  9. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I get annoyed that the people who drag the US into many conflicts are the same ones who mock and complain about it for years and years after it takes place. Europe in particular should get off its post-imperial high horse. Soon enough they'll be at the door, begging bowls extended wearing their tight pants and berets yet again. Expect to be told to come around to the rear entrance this time. People are fed up. The parent has been the spoiled child for well over a century now.

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

Always liked Dr. Carson since the movie, Healing Hands. I think he is a great American.

I also like Alan keys, I voted for him in 1995 presidential election. I didn't like Bush the Grinner at all, I did like Tom Tancredo and we both wrote him in against Obama.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

I agree, and feel many of us have rested on our laurels way too long!

12. Mary Stetler

Registered

Trudeau's nemesis in Canada (begins with a P but won't remember his name just now) Will take Canada to reasonableness. So will then new president of Brazil and Venezuela. Hope for a new age coming. Citizens are starting to fight back. Democrats and globalists have pushed too far, too fast.

13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

New president of Brazil and Venezuela? I didn't know there had been a change.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Registered

This new president who country was the most violent on earth, gives America a warning about crime and gangs.
    He has 73,000 gangsters and prisoners, has largest prison on earth.

Denise Evans likes this.
  15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That is El Salvador, not Venezuela and Brazil. Those two nations have the most corrupt processes in the West.