Staying Alive Or Dying While In Hospital

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, May 11, 2023.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Can you summarize the video here? Most of us aren't going to click on a link, and are even less likely to do so when we have little idea as to what we're supposed to view.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Joy Martin

Registered

It's about keeping oneself alive while in hospital and now more t han ever since so many are loaded with the covid juices in their blood stream....I don't want their blood in my body...

If you have no voice in this blood going into our bodies, then we face what will be.

And the 2 ladies it's about the major drug they were given or not given I forget....here is info on
    the drug

What treatments are available for COVID-19? The FDA has approved the antiviral drug Veklury (remdesivir) for adults and certain pediatric patients with COVID-19. This intravenous (IV) therapy is approved for use in both hospitalized and non-hospitalized settings.Mar 14, 2023

If you don't want to view some of it, that's your choice Ken.

Last edited: May 11, 2023
  4. Ken Anderson

Thank you for adding content, Joy.

5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I am skeptical of anything that comes from Bitchute. Another member here used to post some ridiculous stuff from there. I quit even reading there because it was so ridiculous.

Ruby Begonia and Beth Gallagher like this.
  6. Joy Martin

Registered

I have decades of faith in Dr. Joe Mercola...this info via him and bitchute...it's all so intertwined...

Shirley: what is redic is what is going on in D.C. Personally I trust Bitchute over D.C.

Last edited: May 11, 2023
  7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Personally I think Mercola is just another quack; he and Oz are cut from the same cloth. If I need a hospital, I will gladly go. Since I was vaccinated I'd have no problem receiving blood from a vaccinated donor if I needed it.

8. Joy Martin

Registered

if you are comfortable with that unapproved crap, then good, and I feel so good about
    Mercola, he can be President Mercola any day. Such a wise man and then there is the airhead biden and "on the take" fauchi....enjoy

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Somehow I can’t even make myself worry about it.

Between the U.S. and Canada there are approximately 43,000 pints of blood used each day. That’s 43,000 people whose lives depend on a blood transfusion.
    If perchance I become one of those people who needs a pint or two in order to make it, then so be it and if perchance that blood is somehow tainted, I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.

People have lived through some very dark medical practices throughout history and as of this date, I think hospitals in general are about as good they are gonna get and if whatever practices some hospital has isn’t good enough to help me pull through some malady….it is what it is.

Worrying about whether my coffee is strong enough in the morning is about as much worrying as I wish to do.

Yvonne Smith and Mary Stetler like this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I feel the same way as Bobby does. While I have no intention of getting the vaccine, if something happened where i needed blood to survive, whatever blood they gave me would be fine, and take my chances afterwards.
    From what I have been reading, most of the people who are suddenly developing those horrible blood clots and dying, are young and healthy people, and a lot of them are athletes; so not us older folks .
    Since I am on blood thinners anyway, that might help counteract any effects of the vaccine.

We have the very best doctors and hospitals here in Huntsville, and I have no qualms about any procedures they needed to do to help keep me alive if I ended up in the hospital for some reason.
    I don’t know much about Dr. Oz; but I do like Dr. Mercola, and have read a lot of his material and his book is great, too.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I am not comfortable with Dr Mercola or Dr Oz. But the woman who stated her reaction to Remdecivere (sp) I can believe. She has web pages with anecdotes with regards to hospital treatments that we can look at: protocolkills.com and then hospitalhostagehelp.com
    The information from the latter is for defining and correct presenting of personal informed consent which is different/in addition to the hospital's contract which is often not read by the patient in distress.
    I'd like to thank you, Joy Martin, for bringing this up to give people options. The video is kind of long though.;)
    It is kind of the point that I have that we should never have been forced into situations because of covid. And eventually, anything.

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

If I must go to the ER/Hospital again, so be it. Darn sure don't want to, but. In fact, we are going to check out IV Therapy at local Urgent Care facility, if I need another "IV boost" again. Now, if local Urgent Care, after a blood test, tells me I have to go to ER/Hospital, my wife will take me.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  13. Joy Martin

Registered

I don't take a drug blood thinner, but take Grape Seed Ex for a couple decades and it cleans and thins our blood, So that makes me feel good.

I trust Mercola and Oz any day. A lot of the other docs, nope.

Trusted the hip surgeon and I'm pretty G.D. handicapped....Do a surgery, take your
    chances. Learn Learn Learn...and many surgeries done at not necessary....a LOT of money made on them.

14. Ken Anderson

I don't know anything about Dr. Oz except for having seen him on television a few times, leading me to think of him as a television doctor, not to be taken seriously. The only thing I know about Dr. Mercola is from having clicked on a few of the links that Joy has posted (yes, I do click on them once in a while, but if it's just a link, I don't), and, while I am not a fan, what I do appreciate is that he is willing to think outside of the government box that was provided by Obamacare, while most of the doctors that we see in their offices once a month are simply checking off boxes on the government app that they have on their computer. If they come across a problem that isn't on the app, they will restrict their search to government-approved medical information sources. They no longer trust their own brains enough to think it through.

I need them because I have to have someone who is licensed to approve my Levothyroxine prescriptions. Other than that, let me install the same app on my computer and I could do as well as most of them. AI will be taking their places soon, anyhow. That said, there are some real doctors out there, and some of them have become less capable today than they were before the Obamacare app, in that they no longer have to exercise their brain or access their education in order to do their jobs well enough to avoid coming out on the wrong side of a malpractice suit. It's like asking a child to do math when they have a calculator in front of them. Change the calculator so that it says that 2+2=5 and they will insist that it equals five.

If you challenge your doctor by being aware of your own medical conditions, you can sometimes interest them in being a real doctor again, as they may have been before the government took it over.

Bobby Cole and Mary Stetler like this.
  15. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I am glad Grape seed extract works so well for you. There are many natural remedies I use that work for me. That one hasn't, but things I recommend do not always work for others. Lots of times it is the source.
    Many of the people I know go to doctors at the drop of a hat if it is paid by insurance. I see insurance as catastrophic use only. It is such a bother and a waste of time for me to make appointments (especially a year in advance) and go and wait.
    I truly am sorry that your hip surgery went badly. A friend/employer of mine had the same experience.
    Mine went perfectly and I would be in a chair now if I hadn't had it done.
    We must be our own advocates.

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.