1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teeccino Herbal Coffee

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Yvonne Smith, Apr 4, 2017.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Look at what Teeccino now carries, @Yvonne Smith.

[​IMG]

It looks like you're a trend-setter influencer. :cool:

Their regular Retail is $20, and they're selling them for $15. The one you & I have is currently selling for $14 on Amazon.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I went thru this coffee phase too some yrs ago.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I have not been drinking as much Teeccino lately, and more of the instant Chicoraya, which i really like the flavor of. I often want more than one cup of coffee in the mornings when it is cold, but if I make even a small pot of coffee, I end up not drinking all of it and it is wasted.
    I like the instant Chicoraya because I can just heat up water , dump everything into the mug, stir, and drink it,

The little hot water kettle I got last year only heats up about a mug at a time, and does not keep water hot afterwards, so i went back to the Amazon Warehouse and found a larger electric kettle that will either heat water to boiling and shut off, or you can set the temperature for whatever you want and once it is hot, it keeps it hot. This one holds just over a quart of water, which should be about right for me.
    I think this will work for me, because i can make the first cup of regular morning coffee, and after that, use the hot water for either the Teeccino or the Chicoraya.

Chicoraya also makes another chicory drink called Barlee, but it does not have barley in it, just chicory and blueberry, rose hips, or echinacea added. I used up all of my Chicoraya with dandelion, and am now drinking the one with raspberry (which i really do not notice much difference in flavor from the dandelion one), and thinking of trying one of the Barlee flavors next.

IMG_5612.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 13, 2023
    John Brunner likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

@Jenna Parnellson I thought I'd draw your attention to this thread, since you and your husband enjoy a variety of hot drinks. There are very good...mostly chicory based. You can buy them direct or via Amazon. The prices are comparable, but Amazon's free shipping threshold is lower while Teeccino runs decent specials if you sign up for their emails. There are some items that are available only on Amazon and only on Teeccino's website.

5. Jenna Parnellson

Jenna Parnellson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Thanks for the referral to Teecino, @John Brunner! Appreciated. :)

John Brunner and Yvonne Smith like this.