The Education System Is Making Kids Stupid

Discussion in 'Education & Learning' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 2, 2019.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I believe the pendulum is swinging back.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I have thought a bit about CRT. If it were used for good, there are things things that could be added or changed in history books. We all know that blacks were brought to the New World as slaves and I don't think that should be remunerated now. But there was a lot left out of the books. I did not realize that there were black cowboys till later or the problems blacks had just serving during WWII. But I especially did not hear of the treatment of Indians in History class. And I would guess there were autrocities committed by our soldiers in war that we did not hear of.
    But I actually thought, when All in the Family with Archie Bunker and the Bill Cosby Show was on, people started growing closer. We could laugh at ourselves both black and white. And when Obama was elected, it proved that a black person could be elected president. It did not help blacks, as I saw it, They were served much better by Trump, whether they understood that or not--and some did.
    But From Obama on, it seems to me, that tptb WANTED the divide and it is made wider since and the CRT will help with that as it is.

John Brunner likes this.
  3. John Brunner

The first legally recognized slaveholder in America was Anthony Johnson...a black man from Angola. His right to own property (an indentured servant) was recognized by a Virginia court in 1621.

So the colonial court affirmed the right of a black man to own another human being (shouldn't he have been denied ownership of anything?), the slaves brought over here were purchased from a black-on-black system that had existed for thousands of years and still exists today, community organizers are livin' large on the money meant to help uplift, but "bad 21st Century white people." Meanwhile, innocent people who are just trying to do better are merely grist for the mill, and there's no apparent way to stop it (other than fixing the corrupt media.)

Bobby Cole and Marie Mallery like this.
  4. Mary Stetler

Registered

I did not hear of Anthony Johnson in the history books and maybe he should be part of the CRT changes. But I did research in college and found that blacks traded blacks to slavers, after their own tribal wars, for various items.

5. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

W
    Well forget all that and just hate your own guts and celebrate when they hurt you.
    No race on earth is without guilt or evil. It's very profitable being a victim just look at the multimillionaire race hustlers.
    Sad thing is we all lose. Divide and conquer.

Bobby Cole and Mary Stetler like this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Registered

I got some race theory for you how about tire necklaces compliments of Winnie the burner. Of course BLM or ANITFA will never mention that. I'm to the point that I don't care except for both races will pay for all this crap.While we get invaded by the third world. White engineers and black laborers built this nation but the new kid in town reap the. benefits
    What a dumb generation we both are. All we will reap is the whirlwind.

7. John Brunner

Being shown on Chicago public schools website:

[​IMG]

8. Marie Mallery

Registered

She is just a black kkK like member of a race who uses its color to get its way. So much to debate about with that woman I don't know where to start. She is unfairly attacking a whole race while screaming racism, she only blames one race.
    Do black people really try to fit in and add to the social and economic development of the nation? Do they ever take any responsibility for their own actions and involvement in slavery?
    How many black multimillionaire4s do you see helping other black people, once they get rich the get the hell away from most blacks. Why is this not mentioned more often by haters like her? Instead of asking people to stop rioting, looting and killing she condones and embraces it.
    Do they consider the place they inhabited for 1000s of years never developed since BC? Parts of it were once a very civilized and prosperous well-developed black nation,' which of course it took millions of slaves' to help with this task.
    No people or race is innocent or blameless and like this nation of ours all empires fall, and cultures die off usually from within.
    We won't have to be worried with any of it much longer because either we are all in the end times be it religious prophecy or man's self-destruction attitude.
    Listen to black, brown, white people who uses their intelligence to help come together not divide, there are many now and they are growing hope its not too late for us all. I think Antifa,BLM, LA-RAZA are mostly gangs with agendas.

John Brunner likes this.
  9. John Brunner

The loud mouth idiots don't speak for anyone but themselves. There is no thought to their words. The vast majority of all of us are just trying to live our lives. But there is a lot of money in the divisiveness. Sharpton owes more in unpaid back taxes than so many Americans gross in their entire lifetimes. Where does all that money come from? Who's writing those checks, and what do they get in return?

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

I am from a very long line of freedom fighters and never hurt or rejected anyone because of race. But now they are going after my family members in schools, universities, even our military.
    I have young family members who have to deal with these lies and half-truths. I don't see it helping any of us.
    I'm not WOKE enough to sacrifice the young youth in my family who has not hurt anyone to join the new age cliques, We all live together in union or live together conquered and enslaved 'again'.
    I still haven't gotten over how these commies and their leaders in the OurHouse tore up cities all over the nation and even worse got away with it.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
    John Brunner likes this.
  11. Mary Stetler

Registered

So, isn't the destruction and burning of store owner's property not real life Monopoly that she is complaining about? Does she have a job? She seems to have intelligence but has been instructed badly. The fact that there are rich people of color shows it is now possible. But revenge will get punishment now.
    I owned no slaves and she is not one. To attack now will produce bad fruit.

Marie Mallery and John Brunner like this.
  12. John Brunner

Which may be the point.

13. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Heard this morning on the radio.

The Teacher’s Union in Minneapolis is embarking upon a new system of layoffs.
    In the case of a layoff, the least senior teacher gets the axe unless that teacher is of color in which case the next least senior white teacher will be laid off.

Now, along with the conversation there was an indication that if a teacher of color were to be fired, then a white person had to get the axe as well but thus far, I really do not know if that is factual.

In any event, it is my opinion that if anyone gets laid off or fired it should be the least productive teacher but obviously the union isn’t thinking of the students’ education but how their racial stats look on paper.

14. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

How to measure the productivity of a teacher in such a way as to rank them in order, most to least, has long been a topic of discussion and disagreement. Any suggestions on how to do it?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Marie Mallery

Registered

Teachers mostly vote democrat so its more or less a 'club' than anything else.