The Education System Is Making Kids Stupid

Discussion in 'Education & Learning' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Mary Stetler likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

United we stand, divided we fall. Simple as that. While we fight ,the invasion is uniting led by the tyrants who rule over us now. Wake up the Woke,:D
    Good night yall.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  5. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

I find the problem started with the left heeding Saul Alinsky's advice: "change your clothes, cut your hair and start acting like them." It was a soft coup of our education system, primarily, then government and other parts of society, including religion.

Our kids have been getting mis-educated. They were and are not taught the things we learned. Those victims of a leftist education lift Che Guevara on high and believe communism is a good thing. They can't tell you what the three branches of government are, or their powers, but they can give you three options to males and females.

We are living in such a fubar'd world, one wonders if there is a way to turn it all back around to a decent republic with a sense of morality and respect; one of love of God and country. I weep when I think of the world our grandchildren are inheriting.

6. Mary Stetler

Registered

Some progress is good. But to put it in the hands of the few is very bad. The WEF, maybe under multiple names, has been planning this for a looonnnnng time. Rothchilds?

7. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Which Rothschild was it, who said, "Give me control of a county's finances and I care not who makes it laws." ?

Mary Stetler likes this.
  8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

9. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-
    If you get your "information" about public school- or anything else- from youtube posts, you stand a very good chance of being lied to, fooled, mislead, and put off the truth. Anyone can post anything on youtube.If you want to find out the truth about what's going on in school, pay a visit or better yet, volunteer to go and spend some time at your local public school.
    I never claimed and never will claim the public schools- or any other schools- are perfect. When humans are involved, things won't be perfect.

But, please, don't take what you might see on any youtube post as gospel. Go and see for yourself.

you all be safe and

10. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

I never take anything as "gospel," except for God's gospel. I have taken notes sent home to my mother about my brother and little sister, from different teachers corrected their spelling and grammar then sent them back to them.

I have a friend, who has risen up the ranks to principal, yet has difficulty spelling and choosing the correct word, e.g., "your/you're," or "there/they're/their."

How are we expected to trust teachers who graduated college not being capable of the very tasks they ate meant to teach?

I won't bother with the mis-educating of our kids, or completely re-writing history, et al, or the entire Bravo Sierra concerning a child's sexual assignment at birth, etcetera.

Are all educators the result of social passing? Certainly not but there are enough to have produced kids with a sense of entitlement, no respect for their elders, no respect for their country, contempt for our Constitution and laws and by and large, ANTIFA twits.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  11. Mary Stetler

Registered

My oldest daughter's class had an exchange student from Australia. One kid came up to her and seriously asked if she had taken a bus to get here.9th grade. My challenged daughter asked me to come to observe in class and I went two days. One day they were teaching from a secretarial school book and daughter didn't understand. One day they were sorting yarn and buttons. 6th grade--I started homeschooling. Although, in her 3rd grade, they did a pretty good job with the kids considering all the special needs included in the class. I used to go in to read and help reading with individuals.
    Of course I understand they do what they can with crowded schools and lax discipline rules. I went to schools taught by nuns and no cell phones.

12. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

13. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

My sister-in-law was a teacher. She couldn't spell Louisiana.

14. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

They should sue their High School and college(s) for passing them.

15. Mary Stetler

Registered

That is sort of the point to schools dumbing down kids now. They don't need to know how to spell or add. I made my kids learn flash cards etc even when my middle kid said they told her to use her calculator. And now with cell phones they don't need to know how to spell or use their brains. The phone will correct their spelling. Often I have to correct spell check because it is not what I meant.
    I do appreciate youtube telling how to do things but a lot I have in books in case things go down. I wonder if kids know how to use books. My challenged kid is good with maps.

Ken Anderson and Beth Gallagher like this.