The Evolution Of Covid, Known Since 1960

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Michelle Anderson, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

This presentation by Dr David Martin is probably the most important thing I've heard so far about Covid and how we got to the situation we find ourselves in.

I'd like to hear your thoughts this.

John Brunner and Ken Anderson like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is very easy interesting and easy to follow, and it's not necessary to watch it. Just listen.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
  3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Just listening to this and yes it's true that Population Reduction/Control had been discussed by all those working on it.

I don't know what else to say and as far as what I think, i distrust the leaders more and more.

I've heard along the road of these last 3 yrs, that a common cold is a covid virus and what have I heard for many years, there is no cure for the common cold. A common cold and I've had my share in my lifetime, take time and some aids to help us get over the cold. and to be more comfortable thru it all..

I've not had a cold of any degree for probably 40 yrs, thanks for Vit C, and my beloved grape seed ex...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2023
  4. Joy Martin

Registered

Their 3rd White Coat Summit in Washington DC. View the Video, it's t he TRUTH. Dr. Gold served 60 days in prison for her Truths in all this.

https://whitecoatsummit.com/

5. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, the Coronavirus is one of many viruses that cause the common cold. B-B-But now, we have a vaccine for it....... :D

Joy Martin likes this.
  6. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yeah, they cause all kinds of stuff. I remember reading about a really nasty one in cats.

“Coronaviruses have been around for many years and were first discovered in the 1960s. They include viruses contributing to the common cold (HCoV-229E) and a variety of animal and avian coronaviruses, such as infectious bronchitis virus (IBV), which infects poultry. Coronaviruses typically cause respiratory or gastrointestinal illness, but strains of IBV have been shown to target the oviduct in chickens, and others can cause severe kidney disease.

Animal and avian coronaviruses can have high mortality rates among infected animals and illustrate the difficulties in developing vaccines. Similar to influenza viruses, despite many decades of research there is no vaccine that protects against all strains of IBV coronavirus. This is due in part to the continuously shifting diversity in the virus spike glycoprotein, a major immunogenic target and hence a good vaccine candidate for animal and human infections.

During the mid-1990s these viruses were described as the backwater of virology, since none caused serious disease in humans. However, this changed in 2002-03 with the emergence of a coronavirus causing severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS-CoV), and then in 2012 the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) in Saudi Arabia. The origin of both viruses was thought to be in bats, with civet cats and dromedary camels being the confirmed zoonotic reservoirs for SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV, respectively.”

https://www.bmj.com/content/368/bmj.m634.short

“Their large genome, low dependency on host cellular proteins, and frequent recombination allow coronaviruses to successfully cross species barriers and adapt to different hosts including humans. The study of the animal diseases provides an understanding of the virus biology and pathogenesis and has assisted in the rapid development of the SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.”

https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/aalas/cm/2023/00000073/00000001/art00002

7. Joy Martin

Registered

For this one the criminals chose to call it 19

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

A new study seems to demonstrate that seasonality of Coronaviruses did more to affect Covid cases than anything the governments did, although governments took credit.

link

John Brunner likes this.