The First Of The January 6 "rioters" Has Been Acquitted

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Don Alaska, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If a "win" is really important to you, go ahead and slap that gold star on your forehead. It feels a bit like the guy who tries to do a feat of acrobatics, falls on his ass, then jumps up and says, "I meant to do that."

2. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

My last post, in this thread. You obviously do not/can not see the difference in the wording of what was posted by the op, and what I subsequently posted. So be it.

As for the laughable "tourists" issue: I never knew that tourists climb the walls of buildings they are about to tour, or break out windows, or steal property inside, or (allegedly) call for the execution of others inside the building they are touring. This is so "1984," that it's truly scary.

3. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Maybe you'd be interested in reading there following while you're throwing bricks
    https://tv.gab.com/channel/realrede...dealt-major-blows-as-625121d9135cb83e003b2c0e

Faye Fox and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Then, everyone, including John Sullivan, who entered the building on Jan. 6th was a rioter or at least, that’s your take on it.

Okay, let’s go with that then. You’re obviously upset because a “rioter” charged with trespassing wasn’t thrown into prison but you have nothing to say about the “rioter” John Sullivan who by the bye, got into the building through a busted window but was fully exonerated and got paid.
    Ashli Babbitt was going through a busted window and was shot and killed and her murderer wasn’t even charged.

Do ya see what I’m driving at?
    There’s no doubt that there were incidents that were quite egregious that day. No doubt. But to me, you’re upset about the wrong things.
    The Trump picked judge didn’t charge the man in question, the prosecutor did. The judge answered that charge and only that charge. The prosecutor agreed with a bench trial which isn’t a judge’s job to do. That’s between the prosecutor, the defense and the accused.
    Trump didn’t pick the prosecutor. It was his job to review the evidence and bring the necessary charges to be heard. Blame the prosecutor and whilst you are at it, blame the slanted media which sent you over the edge.

Now, I do know you’ve ignored me all the way through this thread and you have written that you aren’t posting on this thread any longer.
    It isn’t strange in the least bit because when the truth is told, there can be no rebuttal.

Don Alaska and Beth Gallagher like this.
  5. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Real easy to see the ridiculous Capitol show was planned and scripted. Why after all the years of top security did all of a sudden the building become totally insecure and unarmed people could enter and even go pose in the speaker chair? Of course, they will be acquitted because they are paid actors. I am sure they will be greatly rewarded for their acting skills and jail time served. It is all a show folks and we are shown what they want us to see. I fail to see what TG is ranting about. His post is void of making any sense. Don's post just states what has been released by most news sources. The numero uno, the first, the one that preceded the others, person in the staged demonstration was acquitted. Why? Because the Capitol police now agree with the video showing them waved into the Capitol. After two years and the USA has fallen to total control by the coup that thwarted democracy and overthrew the republic, now the facts can be revealed but it changes nothing. Hard-core Trump haters will stick to the same narrative regardless of what factual evidence is presented.

Follow all the chaos, make a timeline, since the last years of Obama and you can see clearly how everything has fallen into step like Nazi boots marching Gypsies and Jews to the concentration camps to be shot or gassed. If plan A didn't come out as hoped, then plan B was put into play. I can't believe with all the clues and now court findings, that anyone believes that this Capitol act wasn't just another duping of the gullible. If any of those people entering the Capitol had connections to Trump, you can bet your sweet ass they would be prosecuted to the fullest plus some regardless of any video or first-hand testimony. If you believe that the "demonstrators" that entered the Capitol were Trump people, then you believe Jussie Smollett is innocent and was attacked by Trump supporters.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
    Ed Wilson, Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Ridiculous.
    A sample of why this place is hard to come to despite a few very lovely people.

7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The one timeline that I keep preaching on is the almost immediate after election and Well Advertised actions that were going to take place by some Republicans in Congress.

It was on MSM TV, Radio, FB and Twitter that some objections were going to be raised against the election when the Elector’s votes were counted.
    Sen. Tommy Tubberville and Ted Cruz were among those who had legally paired up to pose an objection.
    After an objection to an Elector is made, 2 hours are allotted for debate at which time the contesters can show reason for the objection.
    All the objectors had to do is show why the votes in 3 different states were illegally counted and the whole election would have been turned upside down.
    Like I wrote, Everyone in this nation who reads or hears a lick knew what was going to happen in Congress on Jan. 6th.

But wait, during the debate period and when Ted Cruz was giving evidence, a mob of people went into the Capital building and the debate was not only interrupted but canceled because of some riot by who? Trump Supporters? Basic logic indicates that that indictment doesn’t make sense.

The question still remains: Why would Trump supporters deliberately riot when they knew that the vote could well be overturned if the debates were allowed to continue?
    The one and only answer is that they didn’t. Riot that is. Yes, hundreds of people did enter the Capitol building but only a few did anything that can be considered overboard.
    Trump told the folks at his rally to go to the Capital peacefully. There’s nothing wrong with a peaceful protest and it wouldn’t have interrupted the proceedings in Congress that day.

Those who did riot were in response to what was going on in Congress in a deliberate attempt to stop the debates which succeeded very well.
    Pelosi, Schumer and others had 3 weeks to plan the riotous events that took place which did indeed involve BLM, Antifa and other paid “demonstrators” including some FBI antagonizers.
    Now, there is no proof that Pelosi and Schumer had anything to do with it but the other infiltrators of an otherwise pretty peaceful demonstration has been proven.

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The only evidence against Pelosi and Schumer is that they called off the request for additional police support and did not have the National Guard forces deployed that had previously been authorized by Trump. Those who don't read both sides don't get all the evidence they need to arrive at a decision.

Yvonne Smith, Bobby Cole and Faye Fox like this.
  9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Whatever you want, @Lulu Moppet but you can see the response that a simple post about a court case received. The reply from the Left was just a post from a single source and talking down as if we were idiots who didn't didn't understand what was going on. We may disagree but we are not stupid and I have read several angles on this decision prior to posting anything. There were acquittals and mistrials in the Michigan kidnapping cases as well.

10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

They were determined to take this election. And now that the borders are wide open with a welcome sign Americans will never get another legal election again. This is a criminal dictatorship sold to China. Not to speak of the Ukrainian deal to weaken N.E.Asia

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Keep watching that CNN, @Trevalius Guyus, and you'll never have to question anything.

12. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Hi Don, thanks for your reply. I must admit I didn't read the whole thread and my exhortation of 'ridiculous' was meant for one poster only who I didn't identify. I want to make something perfectly clear to you and please don't doubt me no matter how blunt I get. That is, in no way do I consider you, or anyone else here to be stupid. No way, no how. Thank you.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Yeah, I think any regular poster knows who you directed the insult. I have no problem with you or anyone finding my post ridiculous because they haven't followed the timeline and events nor took the time to study the videos and evidence that clearly shows that this invasion was staged. At a time when the White House had an outrageous amount of armed National Guard guarding the White House perimeter fearing a Trump supporter invasion, although there was no threat of one, it is ludicrous to believe the Senate would be left without extra security, but that is what happened. What security they had that was a lot less than normal, allowed the invaders in. One guard signaled them in. This is all documented on video. The total lapse of security at such an important Senate hearing about documented vote fraud is what is ridiculous and outright criminal.

It is great and understandable you want to cuddle up to Don and make it clear your post was directed at one poster which was me, but your statement of "A sample of why this place is hard to come to despite a few very lovely people" was meant to demean me. You didn't have an intelligent response to the discussion at hand and my post was the only one you found ridiculous seems a bit obvious that you have some kind of problem with me participating on SOC. If Ken, Yvonne, Bobby, or some others had made the very same post I did, you wouldn't have responded.

Who are you Lulu, can you tell us something about yourself? You have been a member since the fall 2018, yet I have never seen any in-depth interaction and certainly no information that would help others understand who you are in general. All I have seen is a devil's advocate stance against a few, especially me, with no intelligent discussion about why you are taking such a stance.

To return back to the topic, I will change my mind on the Capitol invasion when I see one viable reason the Capitol was left almost totally unsecured probably for the first time since it has existed. Produce just one shred of documented untampered evidence that this wasn't a planned event meant to deny justice concerning a documented fraudulent election. This invasion was the only way to cover up all the evidence of fraud. Without this invasion, Biden would not be president.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  14. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

True but if The Make Up Man gets back in office he will pardon all convicted and appoint them as cabinet members as qualified as those of his first administration,

Trevalius Guyus likes this.
  15. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Sounds preferable to what's going on now.