The First Of The January 6 "rioters" Has Been Acquitted

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Don Alaska, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And how would you go about proving that?
    I mean, if you’re going to assume something then how about doing so with a bit of logic and explaining your reasoning or is that beyond the capabilities of one who is well practiced at being the troll ?

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

He has stated outright he will consider it. I don't have to prove anything.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

So Trump said: I’m going to pick my next cabinet members from the people who were arrested on Jan 6th?
    Prove it and if you do find a reference then be sure it wasn’t a moment of satire if you would.

Opinions are just what they are; opinions and yours is no less valuable than anyone else’s but there’s a time when an opinion is completely illogical which is why I want the reference.
    Or, are you simply being sarcastic and unfounded as usual?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It now appears the January 6 Committee has finished with no indictments or referrals to the Justice Department. It was just another attempt to get Trump that failed.

5. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I have a great idea, let's file charges against all the coup de tat scumbags of the liberal party and the IRS targeting people. Once again I say if Trump does not run I will not vote for anyone. I'm fed up with the do nothing bunch we have currently hugging the TV camera. A person or conservative voter can only stand so much. 10 Republicans sided with the democrats to have red flag laws that allow liberals in the future to target all their conservative political enemies. I said it also there will be a civil war unless things get back to taking care of the people and serving all the people no matter what their political parties. You can take that entire justice department and stuff it up their wazoo, it is the most corrupt bunch of liberal leeches. This is exactly why we have that 2nd amendment that they would love to destroy because they know there are millions and millions of Americans that are onto their criminality over the past 20 years. I can think of one person who has moved this ideology and that would be pelosi the pig, she alone should be charged with tyranny and malfeasance against the citizens of America. The night she stood and tore up the state of the union address proves she is not worthy of her office and should have been removed. I wish the authors of our constitution could have come back to life in that exact moment in time and future, with their weapons in hand. ;0) Her poor ole husband had to fall off the wagon, can you imagine living with that shrew.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

Whether the Committee makes a referral or not, is much ado about nothing. But it makes for a good headline. The Justice Dept will indict, or not, regardless of whether the Committee makes a referral. It's not as if the Committee has stumbled onto a situation DOJ is not aware of. And that's the way things are supposed to work. The Committee doesn't have the authority to issue indictments.

IF the Committee sends a referral, AND the DOJ follows up with some action, some will accuse DOJ of being unduly influenced by the Committee. Personally I hope they do NOT make a referral.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
    Lulu Moppet and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The chairman announced there would be no referrals.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Sorry, off topic, but @Nancy Hart I love your avatar! Loved Nancy & Sluggo & Fritzi Ritz!

Nancy Hart likes this.