The Great Reset

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Sadly, every few years that money is cut in half in value, over and over, through inflation/deflation. Since its inception, the Federal Reserve has taken our dollar to about $0.0032.
    Remember accounts of $1.00 a day wages.
    They are selling the kids on minimalism now (which I think is a good idea), living in smaller spaces, not owning cars...
    This morning we were discussing Oregon as being the third state to legalize composting humans. The news article's info was not quite correct but it was setting up a new industry. I would not hire someone, I would just have someone put me in a hefty bag in the manure pile. Probably will be illegal without
    a business back up. They did not realize that bones take a lonnnnnngggg time to decompose. Of course we have critters here that nibble away on them.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

i was watching a Rumble video this morning and it was about the White Hat Alliance, China, Russia , and what is happening with destroying the underground’s bases (DUMBs), and rescuing the trafficked children and adults.
    It is interesting because he said that as this situation of waking up the sleepers continues to play out, we are definitely going to be seeing some worrisome things happening.
    The main one that he said is that he expects President Trump to be arrested, and (like several other people have been saying, including Juan O’Savin) he also thinks they may somehow prevent the mid-term elections.

If the Biden administration can keep on pushing people towards civil war, and we have any kind of bad protests or riots, then he can declare martial law, and cancel the elections.
    This is why the White Hat leaders are warning everyone not to fall for this, because if they even do a peaceful protest, then antifa will come in like they did at the White House rally in 2020, and make it look like the MAGA is responsible.

Here is the link to the video i watched today, and it has some pretty interesting information , in my opinion.

https://rumble.com/v1h3y2x-inside-the-command-structure-of-the-alliance-to-save-the-world.html

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
    Krystal Shay and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Mary Stetler

Registered

Wow.
    I can't bring myself to believe what he said about Biden but I hope the rest is true and not a story line for a book or a movie.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I can now believe anything as far as what the Biden Administration is capable of. I have thought for a while that they would do whatever they can to prevent the mid-term election form happening. The polls are just too terrible for the Dems and they don't want to fall under the same investigations to which they submitted the Trump Administration. Even Trump sounded a bit last night like he felt they would find an excuse to arrest him. We MUST maintain peace at least until after November, as the Biden crew will use anything they can to prevent the election from happening.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Mary Stetler

Registered

Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

Don Alaska,

The left (Dems) are known too well for going to all lengths to obtain what they want....from rigging elections to "the end" of everything....Look at what's going on around the world .

When a person lived under their threat...said person recognizes the symptoms immediately. I do.

7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It looks now like Europe will suffer terribly in the coming winter, due mostly to the sanctions the West put on Russia after Putin's reaction to NATO expansion. Argentina has been famous for economic corruption and manipulation. Interestingly, the current Pope was allegedly a part of it at one time in his career. Maybe you can say if that is true. He just moved all Vatican funds back into the Vatican Bank for some reason, perhaps to lessen the effects of the coming economic instability to come.

8. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I agree. Everyday they are going to try something to cause an uproar among the citizens to prevent the mid-term elections. And I think, it has gotten to the point they don't care one tinkers damn if the United States citizens or anyone else knows what they are doing. They don't want to give up the power. It is sad that they are bringing this country down.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It does seem that the goal is actually to destroy the nation. We have never had an administration--and complicit Congress--who had this as the goal, so this is a new turn of affairs. We are tying to start wars instead of trying to avoid them at the very time that it would do the most damage. We are taunting China, provoking Russia, and inciting Iran all at the same time. They MUST hold power to bring this to fruition, so they cannot afford to get an elected Congress who is not complicit with the plans. If they can find a way to stop or interfere with the electoral process, it would be a step down that road for them. Of course, there is no guarantee that a new Congress would interfere more than the current one, but it is a risk they do not wish to take. Pray that things work for the better, whatever that may be.

Marie Mallery and Krystal Shay like this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

They are pretty much in the open with the corruption but most Democrats are perfectly okay with that.

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Unfortunately, that appears to be true.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  12. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

Don Alaska,

Argentina is the Queen of corruption. Just now, the VP -Cristina Fernández de Kichner is on trial for the largest corruption scheme in the history of the country...(U$S 25.000.000.000)...and everybody knows she staged the "attack against her life" last week .
    The Pope? An SOB who had the guts to say "I have a human relationship with Raúl Castro." I don't know too much about him and the Vatican money...but it wouldn't surprise me what you say is "for real".

John Houlihan and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Mary Stetler

Registered

I just hope that the Rumble video that Yvonne presented here truly predicts the world's future. The corruption surely is truly here.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I was reading this morning about the raid at Trumps home, and how they went through all of both Melania and Barron’s rooms, even the clothing. Apparently, they took things like medical records and legal papers that were not on the search warrant.
    People like Juan oSavin are now warning everyone to stay calm, don’t let the liberals trigger us into anything because they are looking for excuses to bring charges or arrest patriots.
    He said that it is quite possible that we will even see President Trump arrested on some of their made-up charges. However, what this is doing, is that President Trump is setting a precedent.
    This seems like it is all part of the plan.
    No president has ever before had their home raided by the FBI, or been arrested for criminal charges, so once this has happened with one president, then the door has been opened for them to go after the Biden family, the Obama’s, and the Clinton crime family.

15. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I think they are going to do everything to try and create an uprising to prevent the mid-term elections. If the US citizens hold it together and won't riot, they will hire people to start it, and then claim they had no choice but implement Martial Law. I think raiding Trumps home was a test to see how his followers would react.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.