The Great Reset

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 14, 2020.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

No it won't. It never works both ways. The media will see that it doesn't.

2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

The last figure I heard for the kick-down-the door raids was 50. These are the ones reported. The real number may be in the hundreds. It'll be hard for the powers-that-shouldn't-be to handle 75 to 95 million domestic extremists or dissuade them from voting or gathering together.

Federal law enforcement agencies are hopelessly corrupt. A possible bright spot is that much of the push for police state intimidation will fall on state or local police, many or most of whom, we may hope, do not agree with and are not blind followers of the totalitarian, globalist and lawless agenda.
    [​IMG]

3. John Brunner

Declare martial law. Suspend the elections.

4. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Perfect for night time missions against an enemy. It will never go that far because most people know how corrupt the tyrants are they just don't want to take responsibility for their lack of judgement when it comes to voting. It still falls back on the constitution and exactly what it says with regards to the fact that a free people have the complete right to remove a corrupt government. You don't need a warrant only enough people to follow thru with the removal and be prepared to fire some people up if needed. I suspect a lot of the young fools at places like Austin Tx, Seattle and other left wing strong holes will be the first and probably last to fall. They have no idea what they will be facing IF it should ever become that bad. I put all my faith in History and what it must have been like in Italy at the close of WWII where they shot Mussolini dead then hanged his body and his mistress by their ankles and every citizen in the crowd took turns using a club on their dead bodies. There was a lot of pent up anger in the Italians and they hated that thug really bad. We have already seen the half wit do some of the same things as Mussolini had done but not on such a large scale. I think America will be on the receiving end of a continuous attack from foreign nationals that he allowed to walk across our border and receive our tax dollars when we can't even afford to live any longer. Now that would be enough for me to become really angry knowing he simply did it to muster future votes for his crap party and there should be new laws disallowing any of those people that are in that large group no voting rights and penalty of death to catch one voting in our elections of any kind. They could give a hoot less about our country because they come for the money and nothing more. Not one of them are worthy of receiving my tax dollars or money stolen from our SS accounts. I simply don't care what happens to those people, they are here without a lawful reason. I sincerely hope that the half wit is held accountable for the crimes.

5. Dwight Ward

Registered

Will the enlisted of the US Army or the various National Guards shoot American citizens? Our generation wouldn't. The younger ones might. They have been trained to be braindead and to mindlessly follow authority.

Off topic. Requiring voters to be citizens, to show ID, to vote in person (once) unless bedridden, along with discarding the hackable machines is now the definition of fascism. Honest elections are Nazi.

The curse has fallen. We are living in interesting times.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Dwight Ward

Registered

The average Dem has no clue. The top globalist thought leaders of both parties and their cronies in media and on corporate boards amount to what ... 2 to 5% of the population? Less? Fair trials and rope are the answers.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  7. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

Today all those tyrants are on a personal mission to make sure they are safe from prosecution after they no longer can protect one another in congress. They know we know they have taken millions of foreign dollars for influence not to mention standing in line to buy stocks they helped go on the market before you or anyone else knew about them. I remember 20 years ago when they gave themselves a raise and I knew then we were all going to be ruled not governed. It is criminal to allow them to set their own salaries, it's like we work for them. I hope I live long enough to see all of them either gone from natural causes or charged and put behind bars for their stealing. Just look at the massive amounts of property all of them now own and they were pretty much penniless when they took the oath the first time. It was not intended to be this way until the worst of the worst finally took the place of the other worst after they left or died. America is so passive and this is why they are so bold with the stealing and targeting of innocent Americans. It infuriates me to see the actual criminals arresting and shackling conservatives who have done nothing but the same as the people doing the targeting. Let's all hope November will be the start of a real change back to normal behavior by government. If they aren't changed then we will never recuperate from all the things we have uncovered about them.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Dwight Ward

Registered

Over the years Mitch McConnell voted against raising the minimum wage 11 times and voted himself and his fellow senators raises 6 times.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  9. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't know how or if it will ever be done.Remove all benefits that Congress has and see if they still run for office.

10. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

11. John Brunner

All it takes is one payoff or one insider trading move and they get many times the money that most of us earn in a lifetime.

Al Amoling and Dwight Ward like this.
  12. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

True but for some it takes time to be corrupted.....Those are the ones we need to keep by eliminating benefits

John Brunner and Dwight Ward like this.
  13. Dwight Ward

Registered

Big Brother Is Watching If You Don't Get Vaccinated
    1985.jpg

Denise Evans likes this.
  14. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

The criminal in chief wants better relations with the Chinese bas_rd that is responsible for all the deaths. He wants to continue receiving all that money bestowed on him and his crackhead son. He needs a {deleted} is what he really needs.

Note: A phrase was deleted because I don't want to receive visits from the Secret Service.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2022
  15. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

:D

Dwight Ward and John Brunner like this.