The I'm Being Silly Thread

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Ina I. Wonder, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Sifu Phil Bonifonte , I are a scholar tooo. I'm Phi Theta Kappa, so there. :p:cool: Now I'm going to pout, I mean nothing to you.:(

Have you never ridden a motorcycle? That is silly to many, and it also boarders on the deadly as well. But, what a rush!:rolleyes:

I admit I'm a bit of a prankster. :D Once when my brother tried to steal my motorcycle, (Harley Sportster 1977), I painted the front of his little house red. :mad: He was moving pretty fast to get it repainted before his landlord saw it, and do you know how hard it is to cover red paint? :cool:

I know you peeps wouldn't think so after the last two years, but I'd rather laugh than cry. :oops:

Now, back to zee question. What's the silliest thing you've done?

Aren't you glad you don't live near me.o_O

And yes, quite a few in the family have remarked on the fact that I haven't been the best of roll models for my granddaughter, but I think she is coming along real well. She put shaving cream on her mom's front seat just before she left for her date, (mom's date), on Valentine's Evening. :)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  2. Sacheen BrightEagle

Sacheen BrightEagle Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't know if it was the silliest, but I once rode on the back of a Harley, wearing a short dress and heels in the middle of winter. We were on the way to a party. Silliest? Hmm. Hope no one is offended by this. When I was twenty one I arrived at a New Year's costume party, sporting a fetching cotton batting ensemble--I was rocking a feminine product impersonation. I won first prize! Lolololol.

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  3. Sacheen BrightEagle

Registered

Ina, ignore Philly's silliness. He cares about us, just too shy to admit it! We see you Philly, come out, come out, wherever you are!

4. Sacheen BrightEagle

Registered

Ina, I just remembered, when my son Jesse was young, we used to go outside and blow up his GI Joes with firecrackers. I always yelled medic! Brought a sense of realism to things. Invariably, there was a funeral. Or we

would go to the marshes nearby, paint our faces with camoflage, and stalk each other through the tall grass. Epic fun. I used to practice my cougar scream. Lol.

5. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Sacheen BrightEagle , Now that's what I mean about being silly. Nothing harmful, just a way to show others that the world doesn't always have to bring tears. If I didn't have a sense of humor, the world would have bulldozed over me a long time ago.

@Sifu Phil Bonifonte , be thanking your lucky star, (you notice I said star and not stars, you're running out of them), that you live way up there, and I'm way down here. I'm the type that would catch you doing something, and then I would turn that into something funny. I'm good at it too. So fess up!

Sacheen BrightEagle likes this.
  6. Julia Curtis

Julia Curtis Very Well-Known Member
    Registered