The Left Is Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

So, you are equating Roosevelt’s speech regarding Dec. 7th 1941 and the 2,403 Americans who were killed when Japan hit Pearl Harbor to the demonstrations at the Capital?
    They are NOTHING alike !!!!
    Don’t you realize that post Peal Harbor, we entered into WWII and lost around 407 THOUSAND military people and around 12 THOUSAND civilians?

You are one very ignorant SICK puppy. Your post should be an affront to every single non-living and living veteran in the U.S. and especially those who were there that day and are still alive to tell the story.
    How flipping dare you!!

Be a dumb ass and a troll all you want but showing so much Disrespect and Dishonor for those who gave their lives for this country is totally idiotic.
    No wonder you don’t even know what this country is. You have no respect for her nor know anything about her.
    You just live here soaking up all the good things this country has to give and coveting whilst at the same time bitching about Donald Trump.

How sorry can one individual be? Don’t answer that. Your post says it all !!

Last edited: May 3, 2022
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They arrested the capital police and the FBI?

3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Just a note.
    With the exception of Mr. Stanick, I do most humbly apologize to everyone else for the outburst in post #16.
    It was quite unbecoming of me to exhibit a rather crude way of putting things but under the circumstances I do hope you ladies and gentlemen understand.

Thank you…..Bobby

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Hitting the "like" button was not enough. I decided to ignore this idiot but I'm glad someone else responded. I love your reply. You are hereby excused for your 'outburst'.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

I think he just meant the date would go down in the history books, and it will. Mountain out of a mole hill?

6. Dwight Ward

Registered

He meant more than that.

Quoting - Thankfully, the participants are one-by-one going to prison.

He's happy they're going to jail.

I do, however, think that differing views should be tolerated, here and elsewhere. I don't want to be a member of a cult.

7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Unfortunately, the dear fellow was emulating the remarks made by Kamala Harris by quoting Roosevelt’s infamous words, “Day of Infamy”.
    He might have thought it to be funny but I see no humor whether it’s one life murdered at the Capital or 2,407 at Pearl Harbor which led to 740,000 Americans killed during WWII.
    At any rate, they’re not the same no matter what Kamala or Stanick has to say.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Dwight Ward

Registered

I hope he was trying to be funny or playing the devil's advocate. If so I wish he say so.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  9. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Too late Dwight, you already are..........

10. Dwight Ward

Registered

OK - how so? Can I be the cult leader? Do you mean a cat cult?

Meow.

Last edited: May 9, 2022
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I think he moved to St. Helena Isle. At any rate, at this time in history, he can’t respond here.

12. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Good post,I agree with almost all of this.

Americans have witnessed their laws,culture and all that makes a nation a nation being taken away from them. They see Trump as their savior not realizing that it will take more than one man to stand up.
    We proudly voted for Trump but he did make some major mistakes his first year although he was under constant attack his whole term he managed to get a few things done that was important to him and his family 2 of which I disagreed with.
    I just discuss out of frustration and even some boredom, but don't feel anyone wins anymore, we all lose in the long run.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Registered

Steven are you Ex actuating and just having a bad day or do you really feel this way?
    Seems the ones to be even more mad at would be the killers running over elders and children ,looting, burning down major cities and robbing small business's.
    I think the most that should have been done to Jan.6 was a couple days in jasil for some and small fine for others,since it looks like the democrats basically planned it all and sent in their jack boots to start it all to begin with.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

ll/

"...the democrats basically planned it all..." Do you really REALLY believe that, or is it something the tribe demands?

15. Marie Mallery

Registered

I think its obvious that it happend like that and I'm sure the right wasn't using actors to do all the looting, burning and mayhem going on a year or two ago.

Do you agree with ANTUFA and BLM? I don't and think they are liars and hypocrites for the very idea that most blacks die from other blacks and Mexican cartels drugs or shootings. Why don't those black lives matter?
    And I think ANTIFA are communist no better than Hitler only its Americans they hate not jews.Its good to see that many blacks are leaving the democrat plantations and hope its not too late for our nation.
    What do you think of them?