The Minneapolis Scene

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Hal Pollner, May 29, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

When I bought my American Flag AND the Thin Blue Line flags, I bought them from a flag company looking to make a buck doing what they do best; they make flags. Fact is, I do not care what they do with the profits just the same as i would not care what you did with the profits if you sold widgets. Buy food, buy groceries, buy a house, give it to a church or go down to the local strip club. I do not care and it’s none of my business.

When I bought my 82nd Airborne flag, I bought it from a Vets organization who bought them from a company looking to make a buck.
    The money I gave the Vets organization went to help vets with “problems”. The money they paid the flag company goes to do whatever they wish to do with it. We do not care.
    Although I do not have one, all MAGA hats are sold by companies which might have nothing to do with politics but just want to make a buck.
    The re-sale of MAGA hats are generally sold by republican party groups looking to make a buck for the campaign that the hat is best known for.

Yup, I pretty much know what I’m purchasing and where the money goes when it is my business to know it unlike those who donate money to the BLM and some other organizations like the Rockefeller Foundation, the Clinton Foundation or even the Help a Child Foundation.

Folks shouldn’t be faulted for following the money trail to see where their charitable donations go. Even if there is the smallest bit of doubt where the money goes, it is SMART not to donate at all.
    To me, @Martin Alonzo is smart to do the research. Fact or fiction, the research brings up doubt which is all that is needed in a court of law to make a case.
    Next case.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    Al Amoling likes this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Appears that the officer who used his knee, will be illegible for his full pension later. That will be 1 million plus. According to Minnesota law, his charges won't affect his pension.

3. Richard Joseph

Richard Joseph Active Member
    Registered

If probable cause exists to arrest for possession of counterfeit bills, so be it. However the Prosecution must prove "intent to defraud" to secure a conviction under:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/472

It is not a strict liability crime. Case law controls.