The New Exposed Sportz League

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Bobby Cole, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I do not know anything about her but Holly Sonders, a somewhat famous golf commentator and enthusiast is starting a new sports league which will feature barely clothed / topless females.
    Obviously the whole thing is still in the planning stages but thus far they’re discussing categories in sports such as tennis, golf, basketball, chess, pool, twister, etc and will feature the ladies who are normally found on Instagram and MyFans.

To be sure, I haven’t read a whole lot about it and if Greg Guttfeld hadn’t featured the move on one of his late night segments, I probably wouldn’t have known about the plan to start a new league at all.
    Still, the whole thing does make me wonder about a couple of things that I’m sure Ms. Sonders has already thought about:
    What type of media would cover an almost nude female sports event?
    Who would sponsor such sporting events or would they be pay-per-view possibly?
    Will they have to have “natural” and “silicone” divisions? Just a thought.
    Will it feature real teams? (would kinda give new meaning to the Cincinnati Twins)

Dunno. Trying NOT to think of the morality issues, I’m thinking that the new league might be in part a response to the latest trans trend of men who think they’re women.
    From what I’ve seen and read, women all over the country are getting a little ticked by all the hoopla that the trans community is getting by acting like women whilst real biologically sound women are getting a back seat.
    or
    It could just be what it is: a league of, shall I write, “gifted” women who do not mind exposing their bodies to make a buck.

I just looked up a link and it probably provides more answers to the questions some might be asking.
    https://nypost.com/2023/06/01/inside-exposed-sportz-holly-sonders-topless-sports-league/

Last edited: Jun 3, 2023
    Ed Wilson likes this.
  2. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Naked News has been around a long time. I watched a couple of broadcasts (no pun intended) and they had fairly good reporting (that was some time ago though).

John Brunner and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I’m even in the dark about that topic and I’m not too sure I want to look it up…but I probably will once my curiosity is sufficiently piqued.

The thing is, I really can’t envision fairly well endowed women playing tennis or other active sports sans something to keep the obvious in check. It would be quite painful I would think.

4. Mary Robi

Mary Robi Veteran Member
    Registered

Ehhh, nothing new under the sun. The ancient Olympics were conducted totally in the nude, weren't they?

John Brunner likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Yes, but one of the facts that few people know is that the olympics were for men only and females in general were not allowed to view the sporting activities. Only those ladies who were invited by someone in a high place could attend.

6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When I was a kid, my mother's British relatives would send her "magazines" (they were really pulp paper) from back home (The Sun, The Mirror, etc.) They each had their centerfolds: Tit Bits. These were mainstream newspapers in the 50s...possibly dating back further than that.

I've been to topless/nude beaches. It's no big deal. While we all know the sports thing is being done for the prurient dollars is might amass, eventually men will be desensitized to it all. There are lots of cultures where nudity is no big deal. Our making it forbidden is what makes it titillating.

I hope the Equal Opportunity loons show up to the events and impose quotas for the "disadvantaged." Maybe that's what it takes to push the pendulum back the other direction. Besides, I'm curious to see what the players' insurance covers.

edit to add: At some point it all becomes a caricature of reality.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Regarding the Equal Opportunity thing, I have already found some ladies who tout that the proposed league is a slap in the face to the “I’m perfect the way I am” crowd.

John Brunner likes this.
  8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I agree.

Shut down all men's sports. They make me feel not so pretty.

Bobby Cole likes this.