The Price Of Fame

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Joe Riley, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Bob Barker: “In a situation like this, it is best to just tell ya, flat out, we’ve been partying right up ‘til showtime." See how it goes.

Bob Barker Jokes About Celebrating Too Much Before Showtime - The Price Is Right 1983

Nancy Hart likes this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Michael Jackson - Price Of Fame

3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I think the above meant that most famous people have become famous by accident.

Jennifer Aniston was gassing up her car when she met the president of the largest TV company.
    [​IMG]

"Before becoming a world-famous actress, Jennifer Aniston tried herself in many roles on projects that were not very successful. Once, the actress ran into the former president of NBC Entertainment, Warren Littlefield, at a gas station on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. When he finished gassing up his car, Aniston asked him, “Will it ever happen for me?” Littlefield thought for a while and answered, “I wanted it to.” Soon after, she was invited for the audition for the Friends series, where the actress got the cult role of Rachel Green."

4. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

I always assumed her father, John Aniston, had something to do with her getting started. He was Victor, the villain on Days of Our Lives, for over 30 years. My favorite character on that show.

However she got started, she is an excellent actress. Especially gifted at comedy, which they say is the most difficult.

[​IMG]

Joe Riley likes this.