The Queen Strips Andrew’s Titles

Discussion in 'In the News' started by John West, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"It's nice to see the elites squirm" ........... Why ? I mean yes I want to see any criminal squirm ......... if they are guilty of ?? Or any evidenc of guilt. But so far there has been only accusation in this case .... no evidence, no proof, and ....... it was twenty years ago.

Or ....... do you just not like the elite ?

2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

The Queen is not doing well. I had a feeling she was not well. Now confirmed. Also think worse off than saying.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  3. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

They have always had the Black Adder syndrome........ Their history is so massive you have to read up on each Monarch from the very beginning and you know they were far worse than they are today. I liked the PBS series Black Adder, especially when he woke up sleeping next to a sheep. Or the one where he was late for the battle and arrived after it was over, thinking a man in armor standing beside a tree on a hill top was an enemy so he sneaked up and lobbed his head off, it was the King !!!

Forgot the link to the beginning

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_monarchs

4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

What does this have to do with the Queens health and my post? :confused:

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe the thread topic being the Queen and Randy Andy?

I hate that the Queen is not doing well but I suppose she can't rule forever. It will be strange when she dies because she has been queen for my entire life. :( (Plus, I can't stand seeing more of the horse-faced Camilla.)

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  6. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Am sad to say that are Queen has just died.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  7. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I just saw that, Tom. I am so sad to hear this; she was truly an icon. :(

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'm so very sorry, Tom.

9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

They are just saying on the news that King Charles has now stripped Prince Andrew of all royalty, no security, no pension, and not supposed to be at the palace.
    If this already was done while Queen Elizabeth was alive why are they doing it again now, or is this an even further stripping of his rosy Al powers and benefits ?
    Camilla has been giving his position as the head if the Royal Grenadiers, which seems odd to me as well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Andrew-Buckingham-Palace-Epstein-scandal.html

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    Don Alaska likes this.
  10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

From Yahoo (late November);
    The monarch continued his push to alter the current laws surrounding the Counsellors of State position, hoping to widen the pool from which he can choose someone to step in on official business if he is unavailable. On his birthday, he revealed that he would be "most content" to widen the Counsellors of State pool to include his youngest brother, Prince Edward, and sister, Princess Royale Anne. This way, it would eliminate the need for Prince Andrew or his son, Prince Harry, also not a working member of the Royal Family, to step in.

So did he get rid of Andrew for legitimate means and is looking to make certain there are no gaps in leadership, or did he have ulterior motives and Andrew was in the way?

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I read that it is a further stripping of royal perks; apparently the Queen allowed Andrew to maintain an office in Buckingham Palace (with a "small staff") but Charles has put an end to that. Andrew is still living in his government-funded 31-bed Royal Lodge on the Windsor estate, for now.

In my opinion, the affair of Camilla and Charles was as much a disgrace as Andrew, so it's kind of an eye-roll to give Camilla another title.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, just think they used to kill one another a long time ago. Today they just stop the cash from their tax payers going to Black Adder. I loved that old comedy with Rowen Atkins. When the Black Adder series started one of the opening screens before the beginning of the current show, the camera pans out and Black Adder is laying there in bed and a sheep is lying beside him. :D

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

If Charles is really kicking 'Randy Andy' to the curb, I guess his talk about tolerance and family harmony (I read that somewhere) was just more vacuous nonsense tossed out as a tidbit to the hangers-on. Having always thought there was more to the Maxwell/Epstein duo than just diddling for fun and games, I still wonder who was hiding in the closet - the CIA, Mossad, MI5 or some combo thereof?

14. Jessica Morgan

Jessica Morgan Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It's in our news today that King Charles has kicked Andrew out of the palace, he is no longer welcome to have an office or staff at Buckingham palace.

15. Jessica Morgan

Jessica Morgan Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It's also on our news that King Charles has banned Andrew from the walk to church on Christmas morning. Good on Charles, the British public do not want to see him!

Merry Christmas everyone! (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤